• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Leon Edwards throws a bottle at Colby Covington after he brings up his dead dad

Was Colby Covington comments about Leon Edwards dead dad unnecessary?

• Total voters
Christ, this is hilarious. “Shit talking is worthy of murder because murderers have murdered over it! And you supporting it means that you are an ignorant coward idiot! I would never trash talk, you dumb piece of shit!”
Im not saying it's okay. Im saying it is what it is.

The amount of people and the lengths they will go to, to justify this kind of shit is staggering. Scum. Absolute fucking scum.

Edit: Made this comment in the first few pages. Then went through the rest... Vile. At least threads like this help in finding out the must-ignore members I guess.

Last edited:
Murderers murder people for no reason, too. I guess people should stop...existing? Don't base your morality on the literal worst of humanity responding in the literal worst possible way.
You can't say anything you want and not expect shit to happen to you.

If I just randomly talked shit to a guy in his face, i wouldn't be suprised if he punched me. It is what it is.

You can't say anything you want and not expect shit to happen to you.

If I just randomly talked shit to a guy in his face, i wouldn't be suprised if he punched me. It is what it is.
Yes, some people are childish idiots that respond to words with violence. Luckily, they tend to be locked up when they do it in person.

Honestly, you sound like a punk lol

Sounds good, buddy. Good luck with your life of starting shit online while praising and admiring murderers for killing people for talking. If your mom, (I'm assuming you weren't raised with a dad) couldn't put these simple concepts into your head, I'm not going to be able to.

Yes, some people are childish idiots that respond to words with violence. Luckily, they tend to be locked up when they do it in person.
And some people are annoying fucks that say the most vile and personal shit to people, knowing full well why it's extremely offensive, and then play a game of "you can't touch me - it's just trash talk nanananana."

I don't feel bad when those people get maimed brutally for it, sorry, and if I could push a button where the perpetrator of violence gets away scot-free - I probably would.

And some people are annoying fucks that say the most vile and personal shit to people, knowing full well why it's extremely offensive, and then play a game of "you can't touch me - it's just trash talk nanananana."

I don't feel bad when those people get maimed brutally for it, sorry.

Some people are jerks that are hard to feel empathy for, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't, and violently attacking someone for something they said is always worse than anything anyone can say.

Some people are jerks that are hard to feel empathy for, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't, and violently attacking someone for something they said is always worse than anything anyone can say.
Yeah? I don't really care. I'm fine with it.

I don't feel bad when those people get maimed brutally for it, sorry, and if I could push a button where the perpetrator of violence gets away scot-free - I probably would.
Ok but then what's the cutoff on what's vile and personal enough to hit someone over and who decides that?

Ok but then what's the cutoff on what's vile and personal enough to hit someone over and who decides that?
Let's see. Dead relatives, kids, deep family trauma (molestation, etc.) This isn't some philosophical dilemma and it's not hard to figure out. There is a very clear line and people understand it instinctively, otherwise you'd be witnessing murder and grave bodily harm left and right.

Let's see. Dead relatives, kids, deep family trauma (molestation, etc.) This isn't some philosophical dilemma and it's not hard to figure out. There is a very clear line and people understand it instinctively, otherwise you'd be witnessing murder and grave bodily harm left and right.

What's trauma to you isn't trauma to someone else. You can't describe it because it is undefinable. You think some sounds are worse than violently attacking someone, the least you could do is actually describe parameters outside of "you know, things we all know are baaaaad."

That should hold up in court after you hit somebody with a brick for calling you a shithead.
Calling somebody a shithead and talking about their deepest family trauma in a negative way is not the same thing and this argument is straight up stupid. Everyone understands the difference unless they're four years old or have a mental disability. That's like saying "Flicking somebody in their forehead with your finger - shooting them in the head with a gun - where do we draw the line? " This isn't some philosophical dilemma so stop acting dumb.

What's trauma to you isn't trauma to someone else. You can't describe it because it is undefinable. You think some sounds are worse than violently attacking someone, the least you could do is actually describe parameters outside of "you know, things we all know are baaaaad."
I literally cited examples, you edgelord jackass. How about this - things that YOU know will get your face slapped off in real life so YOU keep your mouth shut about them until YOU get on the internet? Is that more clear?

Calling somebody a shithead and talking about their deepest family trauma in a negative way is not the same thing and this argument is straight up stupid. Everyone understands the difference unless they're four years old or have a mental disability. That's like saying "Flicking somebody in their forehead with your finger - shooting them in the head with a gun - where do we draw the line? " This isn't some philosophical dilemma so stop acting dumb.

Okay, so shithead isn’t on the list. How about “motherfucker”? It implies incest towards a family member, a close one. Do you inch towards a brick? We are going to figure this out together.

I literally cited examples, you edgelord jackass. How about this - things that YOU know will get your face slapped off in real life so YOU keep your mouth shut about them until you get on the internet? Is that more clear?
You can get slapped by violent idiots for existing next to them, and it’s rich to call me an edgelord when you are advocating murder based on insults.

Oh, and what if I had family trauma involving a donkey that you just brought up? Like one stomped my uncle to death. Is it brick time or do you have to know how much it stings beforehand?

You can get slapped by violent idiots for existing next to them, and it’s rich to call me an edgelord when you are advocating murder based on insults.

Oh, and what if I had family trauma involving a donkey that you just brought up? Like one stomped my uncle to death. Is it brick time or do you have to know how much it stings beforehand?
If I had known that before hand and made fun of it specifically then I should be ready for whatever comes from it. You're the most annoying type of person out there. A guy that clearly understands what people mean but just wants to play contrarian with stupid examples (probably because you relate to Colby and see yourself as the person that wants to act like a POS but is scared of the physical violence that might result from it.) Gross, slimy fuck.

Back