Media Colby: I was in character. Update: He wasn't.

Nobody is Conor’ing anything, he didn’t invent hype the way Shertards make it out to be. Also I’m sure Colby can pull in girls with consent, unlike Conor McRapist.
When I say he's not Conor-ing it, I'm referring to appealing to your opponent for mercy under the veil of business after trashing them in public.

I almost pissed myself laughing watching that.

Colby already has cold feet and the fight hasn't even started.

Colby is turbo shook.
Colby held a finger gun to his head then walked away from the face off i dont think thats 'turbo shook' lol

Wow they just reuploaded the embedded and cut out the part with the "I was in Character" subtitles.

"Thought it was a character"
"Thought it was a character"
"See you tomorrow"
*mimics headshot*

That's how I heard/saw it

I don’t know. To me it sounds more like

“How was your (something that sounds like “character” but could be something else)
“How was your” (something that sounds like “character” but could be something else)

And then possibly “see you tomorrow” or maybe even something about his “mom”, then puts the gun fingers to his head.

Either way people who are saying it’s clearly this or that could easily be wrong it will be interesting to see what Colby & Leon say about it later.

Update: they reuploaded the video and removed the captions.
My thread is ruined.

Even as a Leon fan, listening to that a number of times you can clearly hear him say " thought?" Twice. Intent was very different. He was doubling down not conceding anything.

lol Colby haters were so quick to say "NO HE SAYS WHAT THE CAPTIONS SAYS AND NOTHING ELSE IS POSSIBLE"

leon's dad passing was best thing to happen for leon. If not he would be a terrible member of society just like his father was, and likely would have been killed long ago just like his father was for being a terrible person.

You can only say something like that if you are toxic

Back