Media Colby: I was in character. Update: He wasn't.

Colby is playing a character. Anyone who can't see that is mentally handicapped.

That doesn't make what he said OK though.. still a low blow.

I wasn't cheering for Leon before, but now I wouldn't mind to see him take out his frustrations on Colby lol

Even as a Leon fan, listening to that a number of times you can clearly hear him say " thought?" Twice. Intent was very different. He was doubling down not conceding anything.
Yea Leon been responding to interviewers all week that he's been able to deal with the mental warefare from Colby more easily knowing it's just a character and here Colby is clearly trying to mess with him by saying "Thought it was a character?" after those dad comments.

Alex Pereira main evented multiple successful ppvs without saying a damn word. the fighters are not obligated
to advertise for anything even if they get a slice of the pie, their job is to make weight and show up.

Pereira has a different aura.

He usually says that after the fight. Interesting.

I think he said it before the fight this time because of the impact it obviously has on Leon based on his reaction. I don't think Colby fights for much longer. Seems like his character is wearing on him. Win or loss, I think he only has a couple of fights left in him.

That's fucking hilarious. I know he's a fighter. But that gave off some major pussy vibes.

Back