• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@KOPPE my little workaround is to post the pic as a status update in your profile > copy the address and insert it here as a image. If you want some gifs you may have to get a account at giphy. Works easy peasy and is free of course.
Thanks bro. I've been trying that and it's sort of working. I think for now it doesn't show up here yet because on tap I set it at 'don't share my picks until fight time' or some such. Any way thank you and to all who help out with any workarounds. Enjoy the fights brorogan!

I AM SO PUMPED FOR THIS EVENT, SHERDOGGOS! WOOOOO!! BRING ON THE HILARIOUS PICS AND GIFS!!!!

sherdogsucksballs.jpg

letsburnthisplacedown.gif

101868-3710087.png

In! Everybody is in so early... feels like the makings for a big card and stacked pbp thread!
I have failed to upload my picks because I'm an idiot with computers but I promise they're good.
101868-3710087.png

NOT IN.
Public service announcement.
I will be unable to make Gifs tonight for event. Someone needs to step up and put in work.
Requirements- make Gifs of all exceptional grappling exchanges, zoomed in highlights of KO's, and audience members with big tits.
Also needed- Ariane Lipski gifs
Hoping someone who knows how to do that can help you out.

Always enjoy your cool and often humorous gifs LM!

Back