PBP UFC 296 Edwards vs. Covington: Preliminary Card PBP Discussion - Sat. 12/16 at 6:30pm ET / 3:30pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOT IN.
Public service announcement.
I will be unable to make Gifs tonight for event. Someone needs to step up and put in work.
Requirements- make Gifs of all exceptional grappling exchanges, zoomed in highlights of KO's, and audience members with big tits.
Also needed- Ariane Lipski gifs

I hope everything is okay, bud.

1ROJG50.png

Sherdog pbp in it's current state, is like an extremely fat girl.

Yes i'm still going to use it tonight and it will be moderately enjoyable, but honestly it's just a lot of extra work, and i might just masturbate instead next time.

Yes i'm still going to use it tonight and it will be moderately enjoyable, but honestly it's just a lot of extra work, and i might just masturbate instead next time.

You're a beautiful poet and you spoke my thoughts perfectly. I might even turn gay and go over to the Underground instead.

Just don't use it at a bar... just at home so no one sees you

Buday I reckon

Leaning Buday too.

I think he might land more if he can defend a few takedowns, and I reckon he's got a cardio edge here.

But it's a bit of a guess.

I don't even care what he says, he's just lame and cringe. I'm glad Strickland and Gaethje called him out.

Back