• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

Your favorite politician says the election was stolen too. They always do
<WhatIsThis>

A US president in history has said an election was literally stolen? Undermining the democratic process?

Who?

My political views are great because I'm neither conservative nor republican.

And I didn't mention any political views here, so you have nothing to judge on, i simply said trumps a piece of shit which he is.
it has nothing to do with ufc or the fight
you are injecting your political views to incite debate/reactions from people on a political viewpoint

Nothing like politics being injected into a Sherdog UFC thread to remind me how thick as pigshit some people are.

‘Libtard’ being thrown around when they don’t even know the proper meaning of the word liberal

Use of the word ‘woke’, possibly the most meaningless word in the current world

Vote for the criminal that’s displaying signs of fascism and has a hard on for totalitarian dictators like Putin is definitely a good idea. No one knew what they were unleashing when they voted for the PNF or the Nazi Party at the time either. Until it was too late.

By all means be a Republican, but also realise that in its current guise that actual party is almost completely dead until it exorcises a cancer.

I don’t even have skin in the game, just a keen observer watching from the sidelines and knowing there could be global consequences next year if large swathes of the country don’t wake the fuck up.

The wild thing, many of his simple followers truly believe he is somehow "conservative" and those who are opposed to him are "libtards"

"We love the uneducated" - Trump

Damn trump has made half the country retarded. Trump derangement syndrome
The truth is a significant percentage of the country are dumb, uneducated or just shitty people

Trump has galvanized those people. Some of them will "die for Trump."

They were always there, his "derangement" just electrified them, just look in this thread.

it has nothing to do with ufc or the fight
you are injecting your political views to incite debate/reactions from people on a political viewpoint
Again no political views were given I gave my opinion on trump. It does have to dow ith fighting since it's literally him reacting to a fighter who supported him and him being in attendence at an important and current mma event.

Colby is of no use to Trump anymore because he lost. Kind of a shame for Colby but he can’t claim to be surprised. Mike Pillow and Rudy G found out the same thing.

Everything Trump Touches Dies. #ETTD

Enough with the "he's in character" this is who he is.
exactly.

as if being in character as an obnoxious, abhorrent person, 24/7 365, somehow makes it ok.

he's a monumental douchebag, he keeps getting undeserved title shots, he keeps coming up short, and he keeps serving moronic excuses for it.

dude got up after the final bell and acted like he actually won. hands up, all smiles, like he didn't just get his shit pushed in for 4 rounds before winning the 5th. it was fucking pathetic.

Back