• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

As we know Trump is a psychopath who only loves and cares about himself and he surrounds himself with people who kiss his ass 24/7 until they are no longer useful to him, then he tosses aside like trash. Now that Colby went for the belt 3 times and went 0-3 in title fights ( that bs participation trophy interim belt doesn't count) and therefore he is loser in Trump's eyes and Trump famously doesn't like losers (though in that case he should hate himself lol) how long will it be until Trump breaks off the love affair...er I mean friendship, between himself and Covington? I give it 3-4 months tops, but what do y'all think? Discuss.

“Everyone in this building hates Trump”?

Trump was in the building getting cheered and sitting next to Dana white as a special guest
but pretending to be a victim is pretty much a requirement for people like him.

And Colby took 0 damage too. It was largely uneventful, Leon won, but Colby finished stronger and didn't look as bad as everyone is proclaiming. They're blinded by their hatred 100%. Months from now, someones going to make the thread, Colby didn't do as bad. Usada gone in 2024, I think Colby is still right there. IMO.

Colby did look as bad or worse than everyone is proclaiming. I don't doubt many people's opinion here is likely influenced by irrational bias, but to not acknowledge that Colby was completely outclassed in the cage is equally irrational. Leon didn't even have to try. I do see your point that Leon's dominance does not show up in the box score but it was so bad I don't think it matters. Who comes out of a title fight calling out a 40yr old guy that also lost on the same card? Colby realistically should have been fighting at LW, but that division has stronger competition.

Colby is of no use to Trump anymore because he lost. Kind of a shame for Colby but he can’t claim to be surprised. Mike Pillow and Rudy G found out the same thing.

Everything Trump Touches Dies. #ETTD
Crazy thing, Rudy in a New Yorker, born in raised

Everyone in the tri-state area knew/knows what kind of con-man Trump is, damn sure a mayor and district attorney did.

He destroyed whatever legacy and financial well being he had latching on to that sinking sh*t pile.

Colby had an excuse Rudy, not so much.

God save the queen

iNbpzLe.gif
1702851766971.png

I'll bide my time, Mongolia is coming to conquer England :rolleyes:

Enough with the "he's in character" this is who he is.

It's true though...he almost never breaks character on camera. It's very rare that he gets caught being himself, but there are a few clips out there.

Colby did look as bad or worse than everyone is proclaiming. I don't doubt many people's opinion here is likely influenced by irrational bias, but to not acknowledge that Colby was completely outclassed in the cage is equally irrational. Leon didn't even have to try. I do see your point that Leon's dominance does not show up in the box score but it was so bad I don't think it matters. Who comes out of a title fight calling out a 40yr old guy that also lost on the same card? Colby realistically should have been fighting at LW, but that division has stronger competition.
I think both looked pretty bad. If you're going to say Colby looked bad, then you have to acknowledge that Leon didn't do much more. Only 13 more significant strikes, and Colby won the ground control time, finished the fight stronger too. Colby calls out Wonder Guy, because that is precisely how he keeps his name relevant, and get another possible title shot in 2024. That is who does that. Colby didn't lose in some demolishing fashion at all. Hardly the beat down people here pretend it was. If Colby didn't do much, then Leon didn't do much more.

Colby looked slow in his fight and he slurs his speech in his interviews. With younger, stronger WWs coming up, I think he is done and has little to no chance of becoming a champion ever again (the interim title is not an undisputed title, but it’s not nothing imo).

Trump enjoys watching UFC fights regardless and will continue to do so. He will also welcome any support, unless it’s from an absolute criminal/murderer or someone.

Colby plays the pantomime villain, although his comments about Edwards’s father were below the belt, it probably sold more PPVs. Still, pretty rude, dark thing to say, though.

It's true though...he almost never breaks character on camera. It's very rare that he gets caught being himself, but there are a few clips out there.
No he's become the very character he created it happens.

But the Colby fan girls told me he would’ve easily won if he’d tried fighting like he did in the 5th a little earlier.

Yeah, all that shit talk Colby was spewing wasn't on the behalf of the majority of the States. Colby probably has more haters here than he does elsewhere, bc he's like a caricature of what foreigners probably believe the average American is like, which is pretty far from the case. He represents a small section of the American people. The rest of us are glad he lost.
Small section?

Colby is at least 40% of Americans.

Back