• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Trigger a giant fanbase with a single sentence....

Religion is a pox on humanity

Metallica is the most overrated heavy metal band ever
Canadians are the red headed step child of America. Mexico is America's useless bastard

9mm is for your girlfriend or mom

Shogun rua fans are the worst fans in the mma community

Pink Floyd and led zeplin have been competing for who the most over rated trash band of all time is with radio head and tool only not in the lead due to the other 2 having such a huge headstart. Fuck those bands and fuck you if you don't agree

Terminator 2 is one of worst sequels ever made.

I enjoyed Goose got killed in Top Gun. terrible movie.
That got me thinking funny thing about movies is or relationship is bad or friends die or something similar need to happen for movie to have interesting story line.you never see movies like story tale books where everybody is ok with each other

Even within the most conservative elements of society, everyone in industrialised countries finds Murrka's gun culture repugnant and retarded.

Terminator 2 is one of worst sequels ever made.

I enjoyed Goose got killed in Top Gun. terrible movie.
Idontbelieveyou.gif on TII. It's up there in SciFi action as a top5 GOAT, even discounted for early 90's cheese. I am not triggered, I am genuinely intrigued by such a shitty take, tbh.

Canadians are the red headed step child of America. Mexico is America's useless bastard
LOL. The band that gave us Orion, From whom the bell tolls and One (just to name these 3) is the most overrated heavy metal band ever?

Some of you guys are doing this wrong. Inventing some random, ridiculous shitty opinion will not trigger anyone. There needs to be some validity in it. You did it right with your Canada comment, and I am a canadian citizen.

Here is another one on Canada:

The only reasons Canada gets to larp as a real country and not some underchieving mercantile USA trading post is because of French Canadians.

Back