Media Conor McGregor talks UFC return, Wilder vs Parker result

Not watching Conor's stupid ass, but I did watch the fight. Wilder looked terrible and old. Francis would walk through him easily imo if they ever fought, it was that bad.

Last edited:
Sounds like the UFC aren't too big on him fighting at 300
The UFC brass sees the writing on the wall. They know that there's a good chance that they get only one more chance to cash in on Conor's drawing power and that his next fight will finally bust the Conor McGregor spell that abides on the masses, so they're really trying to pick their spot and have him fight at the most financially opportune time.

Last edited:
As a longtime fan, Conor as a fighter is clearly done at the top level. He hasn't accepted this, which is sad, but it's temporary. He'll be forced to accept it at some point. His gungho delusion is what helped him rise to the top in the first place, so it's hard to knock him for it.

There are still winnable fights for him, if the matchup is right.

I'm just hoping he doesn't get hurt or embarrassed in any of the fights he has left. And I'm hoping he doesn't do anything too crazy outside of the ring that fucks his life up.

Eventually, he'll accept he's done as a fighter. He'll be a rich man, and hopefully he'll be happy in his post-fight career. I want to see the man happy, enjoying his success. And I want to see the return of likeable personality that he used to be. His career will always be legendary, whatever happens.

The should have used his jab - Conor

wzstpxys29iz.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back