Media Conor McGregor talks UFC return, Wilder vs Parker result

How Conor is still welcome in the UFC is a mystery.

He's done and been accused of worse shit than Paul Daley, Rousimar Palhares, Ottman Azaitar and Thiago Silva and is still in the UFC.

The shame is he can't even back up his smack talk with elite UFC fighters anymore.

Really?
He makes /made the UFC a ton of money.
And no matter who he fights next UFC will make a ton of money.
UFC will never let him go.

How Conor is still welcome in the UFC is a mystery.

He's done and been accused of worse shit than Paul Daley, Rousimar Palhares, Ottman Azaitar and Thiago Silva and is still in the UFC.

The shame is he can't even back up his smack talk with elite UFC fighters anymore.

You know why he's welcome.

It's all about Money, TONS of Money

Reason why Jon Jones still welcome

Conor will ALWAYS be welcome in the UFC, regardless of accusations.

Conor likely has made the most money as an MMA fighter, but you clearly don't know shit about MMA if you think he's the greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

Also, Conor and Jordan should never be compared as equals ever. Conor's nothing but pocket lint to Jordan.

conor made the ufc what it is today

from a small company to 10 billion worth of big global organization all thanks to conor

I forget who coined the phrase “Rich little weirdo”. A few years ago and I didn’t really think it was completely fair. I mean, having the money he had is in itself weird. His rise was full on chaos and you could see a hint of it then. But it was always sprinkled.

Now he’s just that. There really isn’t that much else. I’m glad he made the money he did. Good for him. If you fight him. You get paid, pretty simple.

But now he is a sideshow, literally a side show. They wheel him out and PRAY for the little rich weirdo energy. The fact he can’t see it is a little sad.

I'm hoping McConor comes back and takes another four or five well deserved beatings. And of course, gets embarrassed.
...And I am hoping he does something stupid outside the cage and fucks up his life and spends the rest of his days in jail.

stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel about connor

I'm hoping McConor comes back and takes another four or five well deserved beatings. And of course, gets embarrassed.
...And I am hoping he does something stupid outside the cage and fucks up his life and spends the rest of his days in jail.

People have called me a hater…

<{MingNope}>

UFC is never gonna be the same without Conor. He truly is a spectacular human being and athlete

Jesus its unreal how annyoing he is to listen these days, never shuts up yapping crap and making silly noises.

I just can't stand him. They way he speaks as if the words taste bad. Spiteful and classless. As I've said before. The line he used to walk was a thin one. But because he was funny, sharp AND ABLE TO BACK IT UP, it was fine. In the run up to the Khabib fight and everything that's followed. I don't want to see him anymore. I've literally seen enough. IDGAF if they wheel him out to fight Chandler or use him purely as bait for a PPV. If I were in the practice of paying for these PPVs. This would be one I'd download the day after and skip the bullshit.

His interviews at that DOR event were absolutely awful.

Little Rich Weirdo as Chael once said.

As a longtime fan, Conor as a fighter is clearly done at the top level. He hasn't accepted this, which is sad, but it's temporary. He'll be forced to accept it at some point. His gungho delusion is what helped him rise to the top in the first place, so it's hard to knock him for it.

There are still winnable fights for him, if the matchup is right.

I'm just hoping he doesn't get hurt or embarrassed in any of the fights he has left. And I'm hoping he doesn't do anything too crazy outside of the ring that fucks his life up.

Eventually, he'll accept he's done as a fighter. He'll be a rich man, and hopefully he'll be happy in his post-fight career. I want to see the man happy, enjoying his success. And I want to see the return of likeable personality that he used to be. His career will always be legendary, whatever happens.

These winnable fights. How far down the rankings are we talking?

Here's 1 - 10 at LW
Islam
Charles
Justin
Dustin
Arman
Chandler
Gamrot
Dariush
Fiziev
Hooker
Turner

I'm seeing 9 & 10 maybe. But even then it's shaky. I don't see him beating any of the top 8. There really is no evidence other than talk that he's even really training to come back.

One of the recent videos I saw on FB was of him doing a sprawl drill outside a party in someone's garden. Him as a fighter is ridiculous. And to top it off. Him as a personality away from combat sport is even worse.

Back