Drunk Conor getting absolutely slaughtered online for annoying Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia lmao!

Conor's an insecure ego maniac who's also an alcoholic and a coke head. I bet that Ronaldo won't make that mistake by sitting next to Conor ever again.
Idk maybe he likes crazy. I wouldn’t want to sit directly next to Conor but definitely in the vicinity for the potential show. I am a tad immature though

Yes and it's actually hilarious comedy of Ronaldo being in a situation we've all been in where some drunk is talking to someone over your lap and you feel awkward af. We're all human.

This might actually take over from the meme of the short drunk pro wrestler talking to an unenthused blonde woman backed into a corner.

Last edited:
This might actually take over from the meme of the short drunk pro wrestler talking to an unenthused blonde woman backed into a corner.
It's funny how that came about. It's not even related to the drunk girl meme
452.jpg

From what I remember, this was from a skit, and her character is supposed to be a quiet badass feared by everyone, but it's mostly improv and he always makes her crack, so this was just him pressing her while she's trying not to laugh
%E2%80%9CCatching_Up%E2%80%9D_-_Being_The_Elite_Ep._273_7-57_screenshot.jpg

It's funny how that came about. It's not even related to the drunk girl meme
452.jpg

From what I remember, this was from a skit, and her character is supposed to be a quiet badass feared by everyone, but it's mostly improv and he always makes her crack, so this was just him pressing her while she's trying not to laugh
%E2%80%9CCatching_Up%E2%80%9D_-_Being_The_Elite_Ep._273_7-57_screenshot.jpg
She's hot. 😊

I'm a certified Conor hater, but this is just silly.

Much ado about nuffin.

Conor Bless

Media like this shows how truly brilliant most folks are...

<mma2>

When clickbait name sit next to other clickbait name then news will be made

Remember when mma junkie put conman at 15 all time in their mma list? Lmao. Guy is like fringe top 50 in reality

Back