Drunk Conor getting absolutely slaughtered online for annoying Cristiano Ronaldo in Saudi Arabia lmao!

why would u link a dog shit asshole video commentating about the fact when there's actual footage of the incident

I'm dumbfounded as to why these commentating youtube channels are so popular, not a chance in hell I'm listening to some asshole commentating what I either can read or watch on my own
Generally speaking, people are too lazy to think and what someone else to do it for them.

Two peas in a pod laughing and strategizing the best way to fight sexual assault charges.

Were you born without a sense of humor or do you choose to live without one

I’ve seen Conor nuthuggers say similar stupid shit, so it’s kind of hard to tell if people are serious or not on the interwebz.

Either way your joke fell flat.

I’ve seen Conor nuthuggers say similar stupid shit, so it’s kind of hard to tell if people are serious or not on the interwebz.

Either way your joke fell flat.
Thanks I'll ask ur permission next time I want to try to be funny. Fuck off

Looks like a great time. Any gathering is going to have moments that can be snipped and taken out of context. McGregor fans are not the problem, his rabid haters that scour social media and start threads every day over whatever stupid tweet or whatever are worse.

Looks like a great time. Any gathering is going to have moments that can be snipped and taken out of context. McGregor fans are not the problem, his rabid haters that scour social media and start threads every day over whatever stupid tweet or whatever are worse.
Pretty sure they are one and the same. The Conor Av sherdoggers of 2010s are the conor haters of today. The amount that there is is just too similar to be any other way.

Blown out of Proportion.

They are both watch-connoisseurs.

5abca-17035144567074-1920.jpg

Ronaldo is S tier
He has like 12x the following of McGregor

Conor is famous yes, but Ronaldo is on another planet.

People say conor is bigger than MMA.
That's not true, but Ronaldo is
Football is a much bigger sport than MMA.
Plus Ronaldo isnt gonna beat anybody in a street fight.

Ronaldo should feel lucky that Conor chose to sit next to him

He's talking to the guy next to Ronaldo in that clip. That's why it looks weird. It's always awkward to be between two people having a conversation on your left and right.

5abca-17035144567074-1920.jpg

Clearly uncomfortable /s

These MMA gossip YouTube compilation videos are horrendous.

Back