News USADA Top Ten Most Tested 2023

So only one champion in the top ten (Jones), three strawweights, and one fighter in the top five who didn’t even fight in 2023.

USADA employees getting paid in Venum vouchers. We need a thread about how they don't get paid enough.

That seems pretty bush league. Look at the giant gaps, and the gaps grow much larger when you go beyond 10 I'm sure.

Why would an active fighter slide by with half the tests of another fighter?

That doesn't make any sense; I see why there are so many conspiracy theories about USADA.

Last edited:
I have questions about USADA drug testing. Are they testing to make sure they're on the good drugs?

UFC-261-Cememonial-Weigh-In-01.jpg

I have questions about USADA drug testing. Are they testing to make sure they're on the good drugs?

UFC-261-Cememonial-Weigh-In-01.jpg

I may be alone in saying this, but I really like the masculine angles of her facial bone structure. I'm one of the tallest and most jacked guys on sherdog and I'm pretty sure I could hang off her arms if she was hittin' a back-double bi.

If my head was a watermelon I'd want her to put it in between her thighs and squeeze until it opened up and my lumpy smooth brains popped out.

I may be alone in saying this, but I really like the masculine angles of her facial bone structure. I'm one of the tallest and most jacked guys on sherdog and I'm pretty sure I could hang off her arms if she was hittin' a back-double bi.

If my head was a watermelon I'd want her to put it in between her thighs and squeeze until it opened up and my lumpy smooth brains popped out.

<30>

Usada seems dumb, way test a guy more than 30 times? It would be much more effective to test other people.

Usada seems dumb, way test a guy more than 30 times? It would be much more effective to test other people.

Because these graphics and numbers are misleading.

They are actually quoting the number of samples collected, not the 'number of tests.' If you get visited by USADA and they collect both blood and urine, that single visit is going to appear as 2 sample collections.

Back