Opinion Elon Musk's Ex Wife Grimes responds to being called a Nazi for being proud of white culture.

Her step-brother is the biggest wigger and worst rapper ever. So hopefully she isn't proud of that culture.

Like to see the posts that called her a Nazi and why they say that.

Most likely some purple haired white " savior " .

White people invented like 98% of everything so there's a lot to be proud of. And everyone wants to move to where the white people are. But trends indicate that Asia is going to overtake that spot and they won't make the mistake of opening their borders to countless migrants.

Not surprised to see TS starting off the year with fresh racial conflict for us all to argue over.

With that said being proud of white culture obviously doesn't make you a Nazi. What is a Nazi in 2024 anyway?

If she's being called a Nazi simply for being proud of white culture then it's a garbage take.
I'd like to see what preceded her being called a nazi before I become all judgemental

I am proud of white culture
"white culture" is not a thing
there are no historical examples, or periods of time, or any kind of precedent whatsoever, for a thing called "white culture"
"whiteness" or being "white" is an idea that is only defined by exclusion - i.e. who is not white, is all that defines whiteness

To the ignorant and the dishonest, in their mind, "white culture" is the collective culture of all people with "white skin".

They want to talk about it like this objective thing, but history has proved whiteness is always changing and not some static objective concept.

Does your "white culture" include the Irish? What about Greeks, and Italians? Was the Roman empire white? Was classical Greece white?

If you say yes, it's just an objective fact that those groups were not considered white until within the last 1-2 centuries. So "white culture" isn't so objective, is it?

What about today? Are Albanians white? Are Serbs? Are Croatians? Are Basque people white? Their skin is white, so are they part of this "white culture"?

There is of course Irish culture, English culture, French culture, Italian culture, Scandinavian culture, German culture, Spanish culture, Russian culture, etc. Which of these cultures are "white" and which are not, is ever-changing.

So when you actually understand these concepts of whiteness and "white culture", as they exist in the real world, it becomes obvious why Grimes' tweet is problematic - "white culture" is not a thing and it has never existed.

Now, I'm willing to bet that Grimes is just a well-meaning ignorant normie, and in her mind "white culture" is just the collection of cultures of people with white skin, and that she is not dog-whistling white supremacist virtue signals.

Last edited:
White people invented like 98% of everything so there's a lot to be proud of. And everyone wants to move to where the white people are. But trends indicate that Asia is going to overtake that spot and they won't make the mistake of opening their borders to countless migrants.
Nothing sadder than trying to take part in the credit for the accomplishments of other people that have nothing to do with you.

Also, famously, no one immigrates to China <Lmaoo>
  • China immigration statistics for 2015 was 978,046.00, a 15.08% increase from 2010.
  • China immigration statistics for 2010 was 849,861.00, a 25.17% increase from 2005.
  • China immigration statistics for 2005 was 678,947.00, a 33.64% increase from 2000.
  • China immigration statistics for 2000 was 508,034.00, a 14.89% increase from 1995.

GCtLRE1XMAAOrUu.jpg

She has since deleted the tweet. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think she is a nazi or isn't she?

No, and the term Nazi has been watered down so much in the last 10 years that it's effectively useless. Nazis were real and were responsible for some of the most horrid atrocities known to mankind. Nowadays, you're a Nazi for the most trivial reasons. There's a very vocal section of social media that likes to attack any aspect of what they deem "whiteness" and automatically label people a white supremacist or a Nazi. It's a bit silly. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your skin color and heritage.

Nothing sadder than trying to take part in the credit for the accomplishments of other people that have nothing to do with you.

Also, famously, no one immigrates to China <Lmaoo>

The migrants are mostly other types of Asians. And if there's any problems, they get taken care of

They got concentration camps for fuck's sake

China airlines literally warn chinese people of black and muslims when they fly out

White culture is strange term to me and other folks just because it's so broad, generalizing, and doesn't seem to refer to any specific group that worked in tandem, just white folks everywhere, she's generally proud of all the stuff they did in different places? Ok i guess. It's a strange phrase.

She (is she a she? seems like she'd go by something else) is not a nazi. You are just not allowed to celebrate whiteness - people ruined that for us already. It's not fair but life isn't fair. We'll all survive. Nationalities only for whites.

There nothing wrong in what she saying or doing or what not. Be proud of your race.

She (is she a she? seems like she'd go by something else) is not a nazi. You are just not allowed to celebrate whiteness - people ruined that for us already. It's not fair but life isn't fair. We'll all survive. Nationalities only for whites.
Let's start at step 1 - define whiteness and white culture

The idea of white culture is ok on its face though there are many nationalities and ethnicities involved. The issue I have is why does anyone need to talk about it like that. I'm no more proud of being white than anything else. I didn't contribute those great things that changed history be they white or another color. I'm just a guy that happened to be born white. Could have gone another way but that's what I got. No need to be proud of something I didn't work for. Some of this is the fracturing of the group as Americans (insert another country) and into what tribe we come from be it politically, racially or ethnically. No need for any of this imo. My kids are half mexican and I have mexican inlaws and a black brother in law. So to this stuff I always say meh... I get it to some degree but ultimately my boys will be men who have their own accomplishments to be proud.

"white culture" is not a thing
there are no historical examples, or periods of time, or any kind of precedent whatsoever, for a thing called "white culture"
"whiteness" or being "white" is an idea that is only defined by exclusion - i.e. who is not white, is all that defines whiteness

To the ignorant and the dishonest, in their mind, "white culture" is the collective culture of all people with "white skin".

They want to talk about it like this objective thing, but history has proved whiteness is always changing and not some static objective concept.

Does your "white culture" include the Irish? What about Greeks, and Italians? Was the Roman empire white? Was classical Greece white?

If you say yes, it's just an objective fact that those groups were not considered white until within the last 1-2 centuries. So "white culture" isn't so objective, is it?

What about today? Are Albanians white? Are Serbs? Are Croatians? Are Basque people white? Their skin is white, so are they part of this "white culture"?

There is of course Irish culture, English culture, French culture, Italian culture, Scandinavian culture, German culture, Spanish culture, Russian culture, etc. Which of these cultures are "white" and which are not, is ever-changing.

So when you actually understand these concepts of whiteness and "white culture", as they exist in the real world, it becomes obvious why Grimes' tweet is problematic - "white culture" is not a thing and it has never existed.

Now, I'm willing to bet that Grimes is just a well-meaning ignorant normie, and in her mind "white culture" is just the collection of cultures of people with white skin, and that she is not dog-whistling white supremacist virtue signals.
You are whining in English, a white language.

Last edited:
European culture is obviously the best culture ever.
We've been ruling and ordering this planet for more than 2000 years.
We're so awesome, when we fight among each other, they call it World Wars.
Almost all art, literature, science worth a fuck, good practices in basically any domain come from Europe.
We decided the ways in which laws are applied in the world today, we invented the standards around which the world revolves today, be it trade, accounting, data transmission, name any field and it most likely started from Europe.
There's no political leaders outside of Europe comparable to Alexander, Napoleon, Caesar, in history.
There's no artists outside of Europe like Michelangelo, and even the next 100 that come after him are also from Europe. Heck, make that 1000.
There's no philosophy outside of Europe that can be compared to Aristotle or Plato.
Hell, even our nazis went and populated science all across America and brought man to the Moon.

thinking any other culture even comes close to the European one (including America, which is an European seed) is pure delusion.

European culture is obviously the best culture ever.
We've been ruling and ordering this planet for more than 2000 years.
We're so awesome, when we fight among each other, they call it World Wars.
Almost all art, literature, science worth a fuck, good practices in basically any domain come from Europe.
We decided the ways in which laws are applied in the world today, we invented the standards around which the world revolves today, be it trade, accounting, data transmission, name any field and it most likely started from Europe.
There's no political leaders outside of Europe comparable to Alexander, Napoleon, Caesar, in history.
There's no artists outside of Europe like Michelangelo, and even the next 100 that come after him are also from Europe. Heck, make that 1000.
There's no philosophy outside of Europe that can be compared to Aristotle or Plato.
Hell, even our nazis went and populated science all across America and brought man to the Moon.

thinking any other culture even comes close to the European one (including America, which is an European seed) is pure delusion.
Dude... we passed you guys up many years ago. We thank you for your contributions in the 1400s

Dude... we passed you guys up many years ago. We thank you for your contributions in the 1400s
you're still using metric in every sector that matters - science, military, aerospace, miniaturization, automation, pharmacy.

i know you KNOW there's no ounces in the pharma industry.

Wut?

Saying shrews circa 65m years ago invented 98% of everything makes a lot more sense.

You're either retarded, racist or...most likely, both.

Happy new year!

Back