Opinion Elon Musk's Ex Wife Grimes responds to being called a Nazi for being proud of white culture.

White culture is basically western civilization. Electricity, indoor plumbing, computers, internet, movies, modern medicine, MRIs, cars, planes, abolishment of slavery, etc..

White culture is basically western civilization. Electricity, indoor plumbing, computers, internet, movies, modern medicine, MRIs, cars, planes, abolishment of slavery, etc..
Then most of the world have”white culture” Japan having maybe the whitest culture on earth

Reactions: lsa
So that doesn't apply to Russia, Poland, Croatia, Serbia, Albania correct? Those are not the "West". So those countries aren't white?

That's liberalism, which replaced some of the existing cultures in Europe first and increasingly in the rest of the world.

For example, folk medicine in Europe was that stupid humors shit. Liberals figured out germs and testing and now "Western medicine" is just whatever actually works.

Labeling everyone as “white” like they’re all the same is as low effort and intellectually lazy as the “person of color” label. Each basically neuter the unique identity and varying cultures of each in one broad stroke.

A Mexican friend of mine had his dna done and he’s like 98% Spanish (Spain and surrounding areas) so more directly evil whitey connected than most today (Spanish colonists). But here in the USA he’s all a fake race (brown pride guy).

It irritates me sometimes how unaware he is and how here we let language minorities that are southern European white colonists get that label and wield that power as language minority.

Meanwhile he has a more racist mindset like a typical indoctrinated liberal. Brags about how how all the chicks are hotter from the part of Mexico he’s form (basically because they’re pure Europeans and not natives) and says sketch shit about my black wife and kids (and my middle eastern and Puerto Rican family on my moms side).

Sometimes I just prefer the direct ignorance of some rednecks etc I met in the military. It’s like they just say dumb shit without acting morally superior unlike some of my other friends.

That's liberalism, which replaced some of the existing cultures in Europe first and increasingly in the rest of the world.

For example, folk medicine in Europe was that stupid humors shit. Liberals figured out germs and testing and now "Western medicine" is just whatever actually works.

Liberalism is white culture

"Why can't I be proud of being white?"

No one said that. But Google "white pride" and it might give you an idea of why people would get offended by you publicly saying that.

What she said is ultimately reasonable and accurate but we live in a woke / perma-outraged state that will not countenance such an objective statement

If white culture doesn't exist, then why do liberals freak out about "white privilege"?

a334baf0d43cd480b3ea93582d7e80f8dc-white-culture.w710.jpg

<Fedor23>
one would think with all that integrity the quality of the cars would better

Anyone can follow Liberalism. Liberalism itself would be against its own premise if it were race specific or limited to only a certain demographic.
it was originally created by whites in white majority societes, and it will disappear when whites become minorities. Good luck enforcing LGBT rights, diversity etc. in Uganda and Pakistan. lmao

it was originally created by whites in white majority societes, and it will disappear when whites become minorities. Good luck enforcing LGBT rights, diversity etc. in Uganda and Pakistan. lmao
Ideas are knowledge which have been discovered. Limiting yourself to ideas which happened to be discovered by a certain race or sex is extremely dense and again, works completely against what Liberalism stands for. Why would someone limit themselves along those lines aside from being a racist? Any race can conform to Liberalism because race doesn’t matter in terms of adopting ideas.

@Richmma80 @Hdfi

Actual question here, are you a racial supremacist? If so, which race? If yes, wouldn’t you agree that is being a racist?

Back