Judge unseals Epstein docs dozens to be named.

That's what I did. Looking forward to your findings. I see the flight logs, good work.

Are these logs ones that have already been available, meaning there will be additional stuff still coming out?

Reactions: N13
I saw that like 7 days ago.

Donald Trump on pages 18 and 24. Donald and Eric on page 37. Clinton on a whole bunch of pages in the 90's. Dershowitz on a whole lot. Celebs like Spacey and Tucker etc. Prince Andrew, of course.
Tucker for real ? if so he better have damn good explanation

Yup. Page 96. Flight 136. Says Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, and someone else I can't make out. RIP your eyesight trying to read this lol.
Thanks and yeah i had to use the zoom tool to see some of the names lol

So will any more information come out this week because overall this info is not too big all the names I'm seeing we know had links Jeff anyway. This just adds more confirmation i guess.

Larry Summers
Lynn De Rothschild
Madonna
Marina Abramovic
Meryl Streep
Michelle Obama (Michael LaVaughn Robinson).
Miley Cyrus
Naomi Campbell
Naomi Watts
Oprah Winfrey

lets see what happens.....
My opinion is that this Intel will not be revealed or confirmed to the public.

LOL of course @BearGrounds thinks this is all true. That's why he's liking all your posts. He really believes you have a 'trusted source'.

My only question remains, Where is @PhitePhan and @ComfortablyNumb55 ?

Houston we have a problem: the list may be revealed, but what happened on that island will not be disclosed. That's where it gets very dark, things that most people cannot handle.
Cognitive dissonance incoming. "How can people do things like that?" No way.

Way

So no names that were not pretty much already linked

Tucker for real ? if so he better have damn good explanation
Same explanation they've all got. He was a "financial advisor".

These flight logs don't mean a hell of a lot. Some raised eyebrows for sure, but trying to nail anyone for being flown to his Island to "do business", and that's it...good luck. Unless you've got scores of witnesses and tapes, how do you prove what anyone was actually doing over there?

It's not like we'll ever know, anyways. The FBI raided that Island a while ago, and they've got everything. They'll decide who your pedophile enemies are. Best we got so far is Prince Andrew in questionable photos, and his ridiculous incriminating interview, and he's likely just a fall guy who will land on his feet. Notice how he's not in prison. He got a stern talking to by the royals, though. Poor guy.

LOL of course @BearGrounds thinks this is all true. That's why he's liking all your posts. He really believes you have a 'trusted source'.

My only question remains, Where is @PhitePhan and @ComfortablyNumb55 ?
Likes do nothing for me and I rarely post in here anymore.

I do have trusted sources.

What is the nature of your game here?

Last edited:
So will any more information come out this week because overall this info is not too big all the names I'm seeing we know had links Jeff anyway. This just adds more confirmation i guess.

I believe so. I am seeing in a lot of comments on Twitter that these logs have been available for a couple years.

So no names that were not pretty much already linked

For reference, here is the ABC article that was the first to come out about a document drop this week. It says it will come AFTER the first. It also mentions the records will contain details and testimkny from at least one Jane doe, Jane doe 164. So I think more is to come and this was not it.

Also that it will be hundreds of documents, not just pages, so I don’t think 118 pages of flight logs are it

Back