• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

Beside fighters who try to fake the touch gloves dnt recall being happy to see a fighter knocked out, my first feelings are concerns and hespect.
Even a guy like floyd i would have said nothing if baby canelo found a nasty uppercut

I dunno....
While I (personally) hate it, I am positive that Hitting someone AFTER they are out cold is much worse.

And while both are not "breaking the rules", I think faking touch glove, while it obviously lacks sportsmanship, most of the time it does not affect the fight.
Besides, I don't even understand why they do that. They were both in the middle, and could have touched then.
AFter the fight starts, it's on their own peril that they do.

But someone who is out cold cannot defend themselves. And the impact could be far worse for the fighter's health.

That may be the difference between us. I'm not religious either, BUT I do come from a religious background. So it just makes me uncomfortable.
My parents are very religious and I live in a slightly religious place which is awesome but me personally I'm not either but it doesn't bother me the slightest.

its time for bryce and jonathan pearce to fight, it's perfect . they were matched up before. both coming off big losses. I think this would be an amazing fight and its one I really want to see. I want to see them grapple

They really need a Seizure of the Night Bonus honestly.

JBGB

I didn't enjoy it at all. Bryce seems such a nice man. There was no enjoyment for me seeing him looking like that. Glad he's OK

No shit lol. What combat sports fan dislike beautiful ko?

I love knockouts, even more so because I dislike Bryce. I only dislike knockouts if fighters I dislike do it to fighters I like.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

I don't dislike noone on purpose. I dislike people who dislike fighters based on their private projections.

Bryce Dallas Coward's comments post KO only prove CTE is real.

there’s nothing wrong with appreciating a ko per se, but sometimes the reasoning behind it says something about the person. for many, it all boils down to the fact that they don’t like bryce personally, and that boils down to the fact that he’s christian, conservative, and white. for these people, it’s not so much about appreciating a fight as it is about seeing people they disagree with suffer physical harm or death.

There was something so graceful about Bryce’s body flailing while his soul traversed the shadow realm.

I like the guy. I wish KO’s like this happened more often. CTE adds a level of stoicism to a person that is hard to come by otherwise in cage fighting

there’s nothing wrong with appreciating a ko per se, but sometimes the reasoning behind it says something about the person. for many, it all boils down to the fact that they don’t like bryce personally, and that boils down to the fact that he’s christian, conservative, and white. for these people, it’s not so much about appreciating a fight as it is about seeing people they disagree with suffer physical harm or death.

There are more Christian, conservative, white mma fighters than you can shake a stick at. You cant think of any other reason people would dislike him? Something unique to Bryce?

100% happy to see the flerf get put to sleep.
...a self righteous religious nut
...a flakey flat earther
Great to enjoy one of those fools get wrecked 'legally'.

To be clear, I was very concerned when he was out. I always am. I don't want anyone to be seriously hurt or dead - doesn't matter at all if they are one of my favorites or not.

Now, that being said since he seems fine now...

Looking back at it now, I thoroughly enjoyed him flopping around like a beached fish.

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Back