Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

If I'm Bryce's manager, i'm telling him, no more short notice fights, and never fight when you are feeling ill. I think Bryce is legitimate top 5 material. He easily beat Edson Barboza when he was on top of it. He has that level of wrestling that can give the top people problems. The short notice fights are not helping though. glad he made a few bucks, but dude should take some time and recalibrate. No more USADA. He's an authentic dude, in an age of fake social media bullshit, and you have got to respect him for that. No one else could say what he says and take the brunt of it everytime, and still come back with a smile and positive message.

Bryce is awesome. America needs more people like him who still speak what they believe and know to be the truth.
Bryce has a great heart, but America needs much less people who speak without thought. Having too many of those in the first place is already one of our biggest problems

The most legendary thing about him is that he can’t log back in because he “forgot his password”. Lmao
That really doesn't seem like a surprise. Wasn't he making alt accounts too, while his main one remained unbanned??

There are more Christian, conservative, white mma fighters than you can shake a stick at. You cant think of any other reason people would dislike him? Something unique to Bryce?
Goutfather doesn't do "thinking"

Bryce triggered the Biden supporters. They hate him now

Bryce has a great heart, but America needs much less people who speak without thought. Having too many of those in the first place is already one of our biggest problems
He's speaking about standing up for believing in one's values and what has made America an amazing place for so many people of all kinds. I'll never have a problem with that.

There's been so many people speaking about doing these irrational and insane things over the last few years that really are only intended to disrupt a safe and secure way of life for so many people and also intended to hurt so many indefensible people. If you're listening to these people instead of Mitchell, I don't know what to say to you. God bless you.

You’re upset that fans are enjoying people getting knocked out in an mma fight?

You are a fan of the wrong sport homie

I felt bad for him. He came in on short notice,and paid a heavy price.

Beside fighters who try to fake the touch gloves dnt recall being happy to see a fighter knocked out, my first feelings are concerns and hespect.
Even a guy like floyd i would have said nothing if baby canelo found a nasty uppercut

Who was the first person on TUF?

I think maybe you should switch to watching women's baseball or something. Violence ain't for you.

Fascinating watching the very same users who will knock down people for race baiting statements like "people dislike Aljo cuz he's black" saying shit like "People just hate Bryce cuz he's a white Christian"

Back