Law Capitol Rioter Megathread

<LikeReally5>

Did you watch the long form interview with the Capitol Police Chief from January 6?

Did you watch the congressional hearings that confirmed FBI presence?

While you are trying to mock the other guy, you're making an fool of yourself. You need to do some homework and quit relying on the MSM for your fake news.
No but I did see Obama's long form birth certificate. <BronTroll1>

Reactions: Joe
Yet trump kept telling him he could on multiple occasions. On that day. In front of his rioters. Asking someone to do something illegal sounds illegal doesnt it?
But he couldn't. Theirs no mechanism for him to do it. It's not "illegal" for Pence to reject the electoral college votes, it's just not "possible".... They've already been certified.

What part of this being a ceremonial process do you guys not get?

If it had no chance then why were a slate of fake electors sent to pence and why did he refuse them if it was a big nothing burger and he had no power? Obviously a lot of people disagree with you and thought it could be done and had a well-paid plan to achieve it. Hence all the charges.
Don't argue with me, argue with the constitution. This isn't debatable.

But he couldn't. Theirs no mechanism for him to do it. It's not "illegal" for Pence to reject the electoral college votes, it's just not "possible".... They've already been certified.

What part of this being a ceremonial process do you guys not get?
are you trolling? Trump knew that and he kept trying to force him to. He whipped up his rioters over it just before they went insideb. Its why they were looking for him.

The plan was to have the Pence reject the official ones and then kick it back to the States where they controlled the Legislature to vote on which to send. This was literally part of the plan. Stop complaining that it would have never worked, complain about the corrupt sacks of shit attempting to steal the election, it wasn't Pelosi and the FBI at fault here it was Trump and his second string lawyers that decided to do this.
What part of "Pence has no ability to reject electoral college votes" do you not understand? The Jan 6 process is completely ceremonial. Are you really this dense? There was nothing to steal.

are you trolling? Trump knew that and he kept trying to force him to. He whipped up his rioters over it just before they went insideb. Its why they were looking for him.
So he asked him to do something that was impossible. Force him to do what? There was literally zero threat to democracy. You people are idiotic.

What part of "Pence has no ability to reject electoral college votes" do you not understand? The Jan 6 process is completely ceremonial. Are you really this dense? There was nothing to steal.
But you don't dispute that TR7MP and crew tried right? They tried to do it out of desperation even though it was a mission impossible?

There were literally multiple State Legislatures ready to vote those fake electors legitimate. It's like you're taking your talking points straight from TR7MP's website. Here take a read through this.

I'm literally taking my arguments from left wing publications on the ability of the Vice President to reject electoral college votes.

But you don't dispute that TR7MP and crew tried right? They tried to do it out of desperation even though it was a mission impossible?
Sure. Again, zero threat to democracy. Pence never had the power to do anything, it was a fools errand.

trump convinced his rioters pence had the power to overturn the election. Jesus fucking christ. Why do you think they rioted?
And yet they couldn't. So what exactly was the threat to democracy? How were they going to overthrow the election?

So he asked him to do something that was impossible. Force him to do what? There was literally zero threat to democracy. You people are idiotic.
You're idiotic for trying to defend their crimes by bleating that the plan was impossible.

You're idiotic for trying to defend their crimes by bleating that the plan was impossible.
How many fucking times do I need to tell you that I'm not arguing whether people should or should not be convicted of anything?

I'm arguing that their was ZERO threat to our democracy. I've said this countless times.

Answer me - How was our democracy under threat? Under what pathway would the election get overthrown?

Pawns don't have a strategy. It's the chess player that moves them. Obviously there was a plan you're ego is just to rational to confront the facts.

There was no plan to take over the U.S. Government or change the election results. That's MSM propaganda designed for stupid people to believe and repeat.

they didnt succeed so therefore no threat. You apply this logic to attempted kidnapping or murder?
You guys are fucking brain dead.

What was their pathway to success? HOW was "democracy almost ended" as you guys keep trying to perpetuate.

I'm not arguing whether or not people should face convictions for storming the capitol you tool, I've said that 9,000 times.

I'm saying there was ZERO threat to our democracy, and after multiple pages the only examples you guys have given me is the DEBUNKED notion that Pence could have somehow denied electors.

You guys are fucking brain dead.

What was their pathway to success? HOW was "democracy almost ended" as you guys keep trying to perpetuate.

I'm not arguing whether or not people should face convictions for storming the capitol you tool, I've said that 9,000 times.

I'm saying there was ZERO threat to our democracy, and after multiple pages the only examples you guys have given me is the DEBUNKED notion that Pence could have somehow denied electors.
If there was zero threat they should face no consequences no?

Back