Crime Hasidic Jews fight with NYPD in Brooklyn after authorities try to fill in secret tunnels that they've been digging underground around their synagogue

Hassidic style.

This is actually pretty true. I used to work at a Walmart stocking shelves at night one summer when I was in college. It was in NY and near a Hasidic Jewish community. They would only come in and shop late at night when most other people weren’t there. They would usually avoid talking to you as best they could.

The part that really kind of pissed me off is sometimes they would ask me to grab something they couldn’t reach or ask for help with something. I would help them and they would just turn away without saying anything and walk off. Like well fuck you too. They definitely think they’re above everyone else to the point they don’t extend basic pleasantries
I used to live near one of their communities too. The grocery store used to drive me nuts. Every time they saw someone from their community they would just stop and gather a crowd to chit chat. They didn't even care if they were blocking off the parking lot with cars trying to get thru. I eventually figured out Friday night was the best time to do my shopping.

I used to live near one of their communities too. The grocery store used to drive me nuts. Every time they saw someone from their community they would just stop and gather a crowd to chit chat. They didn't even care if they were blocking off the parking lot with cars trying to get thru. I eventually figured out Friday night was the best time to do my shopping.

Similar experience working at a national recreation area outside of NYC. The general feeling was that they didn't give a flying fuck about anyone that wasn't part of their group and treated everyone else (including us employees) like shit.

Not wanting to assimilate is one thing, but when you think rules don't apply to you and that you can do whatever the fuck you want? Ahh...no.
The hasidic Jew underneath you disagrees

Reactions: MTT
This is actually pretty true. I used to work at a Walmart stocking shelves at night one summer when I was in college. It was in NY and near a Hasidic Jewish community. They would only come in and shop late at night when most other people weren’t there. They would usually avoid talking to you as best they could.

The part that really kind of pissed me off is sometimes they would ask me to grab something they couldn’t reach or ask for help with something. I would help them and they would just turn away without saying anything and walk off. Like well fuck you too. They definitely think they’re above everyone else to the point they don’t extend basic pleasantries
I think we’re quite beneath them in the scum hierarchy

1. Pork
2. Shellfish
3. Mixed fabric
4. Alt Humans

Last edited:
Back