Crime Hasidic Jews fight with NYPD in Brooklyn after authorities try to fill in secret tunnels that they've been digging underground around their synagogue

Grew up in Rockland County just outside the city, we have a huge Hasidic community here, I think the largest outside of Williamsburg. Hasidic Jews taking over communities, redirecting government money, and abusing tax loopholes is a huge problem -- Google "Ramapo hasidic".

Basically all other Jewish communities have disavowed Hasids because their sense of entitlement is absolutely staggering.

What's the deal with what looks to be a blood stained mattress they pulled out of the tunnel? This needs to be investigated instead of sealed up.
I've found that most old mattresses look like they came from a murder dungeon of some kind. Ever seen them piled up the dump? I swear every single one has some huge reddish brown stains all over them.

That’s all intentional and taught. Theyre supposed to try and get goyim to do things for them whenever possible, without explicitly asking them for help. A thank you? These people believe you’re literal dog shit.
No they don’t…..

I've found that most old mattresses look like they came from a murder dungeon of some kind. Ever seen them piled up the dump? I swear every single one has some huge reddish brown stains all over them.

Ironically blood turns an almost black colour when dry and shit turns yellowy red. I've pulled enough dead bodies off them to know

Grew up in Rockland County just outside the city, we have a huge Hasidic community here, I think the largest outside of Williamsburg. Hasidic Jews taking over communities, redirecting government money, and abusing tax loopholes is a huge problem -- Google "Ramapo hasidic".

Basically all other Jewish communities have disavowed Hasids because their sense of entitlement is absolutely staggering.
What type of solution would you propose for this problem?

Ironically blood turns an almost black colour when dry and shit turns yellowy red. I've pulled enough dead bodies off them to know
You're a detective right? (Or were?)

Did you actually have to be the one pulling the dead bodies up? Not forensic people or someone from the morgue?

Back