BJ & Conor pre fight predictions gone wrong

The way Conor said your woife is in me dm’s was embarrassing. Felt like I was watching a movie where the villain goes “This is not over!!!”

Like Anakin when he gets his legs chopped off or something you know. Just take that L brother

Not UFC but Fury telling Francis he was gonna take him to school before their fight then gets dropped and arguably lost

Different forms of the same thing.

BJ was humbled and unable to back up his statements
Conor made a complete cunt of himself

From a competitive, trying to become the GOAT perspective, BJ likely hit the ball further wide.
Conor in every other way humanly possibly.

Both GOAT fails

The way Conor said your woife is in me dm’s was embarrassing. Felt like I was watching a movie where the villain goes “This is not over!!!”

Like Anakin when he gets his legs chopped off or something you know. Just take that L brother

Conor did say "This is not over" verbatim, didn't he?

Conor 100%. He never shuts up, even on the ground he is still trying to get clicks for his trash talk.

They're both at the top of the list for the biggest dumb ass award in their respective times.

To be fair, Penn did not quit. Parillo told the Dr that Penn was done. He told the Dr.. “We’re stopping”. The Dr was going to call it anyway. In fact that’s the official result.

Edited to add gif.

1705001269061.gif

Last edited:
To be fair, Penn did not quit. Parillo told the Dr that Penn was done. He told the Dr.. “We’re stopping”. The Dr was going to call it anyway. In fact that’s the official result.

Edited to add gif.

View attachment 1022995
"BJ you want this?" and he whispers something to them and then Parillo stops it. It was 100% BJ's decision.

Conor just sort of broke himself. He's never had the leg endurance for kicks. BJ lost to a way bigger wrestler who knew enough bjj defense. I say BJ was worse because he had an aura about him. Conor was already rich and hadn't looked the same in awhile.

BJ Telling GSP to the death, only to quit on the stool

Or

Conor telling Dustin he's going out on a stretcher, while Conor himself goes out on a stretcher

What's Worse ?
not predictions, just promotion.

Conor by a long shot. He got his shit pushed in and then started trashing everyone from Dustin's wife to his dog.
BJ just ate his words and took an ass whooping until he couldn't remember the last two or three rounds of the fight.

Back