BJ & Conor pre fight predictions gone wrong

Manlets are gonna manlet.

I don't think anything can touch Mir talking about Brock though.

BJ Telling GSP to the death, only to quit on the stool

Or

Conor telling Dustin he's going out on a stretcher, while Conor himself goes out on a stretcher

What's Worse ?
if you are going that way, I prefer to shit on Condit for promising a war with Diaz, to the death... then he run for 5 rounds...
BJ at least was exhausted.

if you are going that way, I prefer to shit on Condit for promising a war with Diaz, to the death... then he run for 5 rounds...
BJ at least was exhausted.
Over a decade later and I still hate this take. Outboxing and outworking Diaz isn't the same as running from him. People were just mad that he didn't stand in front of Nick like Daley or BJ.

Over a decade later and I still hate this take. Outboxing and outworking Diaz isn't the same as running from him. People were just mad that he didn't stand in front of Nick like Daley or BJ.
Watch the fight. Toe slaps and running. Pathetic display from Condit/Jackson's MMA, and that became a theme with them, it's not like it happened once.

Watch the fight. Toe slaps and running. Pathetic display from Condit/Jackson's MMA, and that became a theme with them, it's not like it happened once.
I've watched it several times. Opinions and assholes, I guess.

nah. You are just blind on your love for the man... which is cool to me!

But he promised "a war".
I recall he said in an interview days before the fight, and he said he would rather die than give an inch to Diaz.
And then he tiptoed his way around Diaz.

I am not mad he did that in the fight. Both brothers can be beaten that way.
I was mad because he was the one who promised a war.
And he had quite a few wars, reason why almost everyone believed him....

I don't think anything can touch Mir talking about Brock though.
Chris Leben saying he was going to send Anderson back to japan where the competition is easier was pretty embarasing too considering how quickly he got dusted.

Neither. They were just trying to hype the fight. You dumb haters take words too literally.

And BJ's 2nd fight against GSP was disgraceful. Fighting against an obviously roided greased opponent must be a nightmare.

The way Conor said your woife is in me dm’s was embarrassing. Felt like I was watching a movie where the villain goes “This is not over!!!”

Like Anakin when he gets his legs chopped off or something you know. Just take that L brother
Is wife written "woife" to imitate Conor's accent or is it typo ?

Both instances should have been avoided and imo were the result of other people's bad judgement.

BJ was done.

That fight would be stopped way before the end of round 4 these days.

Conor never should have been interviewed with his leg snapped like that.

Honestly I can't imagine anyone who would argue that isn't an asinine thing to do, clearly as a cash grab move on the UFCs part for a fucking sound byte from their golden goose.

To be fair, Penn did not quit. Parillo told the Dr that Penn was done. He told the Dr.. “We’re stopping”. The Dr was going to call it anyway. In fact that’s the official result.

Edited to add gif.

View attachment 1022995
If Penn had continued he'd just get mangled further and lose to some random fat club guy a few years earlier, probably.
Anyway, from "to the death"/"please don't beat me anymore, ref/doc, please, no more" surely sounds terrible.

Back