Jim F-in' Miller!

I like me some Jim Miller just like you guys but let’s be honest, the UFC is throwing him mulligans at this point. He’s fighting guys who don’t belong in MMA let alone the UFC at this point.

I’m a little over his gimmick fights, I want to see the best vs the best in the UFC.

I like me some Jim Miller just like you guys but let’s be honest, the UFC is throwing him mulligans at this point. He’s fighting guys who don’t belong in MMA let alone the UFC at this point.

I’m a little over his gimmick fights, I want to see the best vs the best in the UFC.
Lol, casual detected.

You obviously have not followed his career to say any of this nonsense.

Dude has fought everyone.

so then dont watch him fight. the best need people to build their careers off of. in between fighting the best, people who arent the best fight too and those fights can turn out to be some of the greatest in the UFC.

He's fought everybody too and only been KO'd twice and sub'd 3 times. KO'd by Dan Hooker in 2018 and a very spry 2014 Donald Cerrone. No reason for him to stop at this point if he doesn't want to. I say give him a red panty night.

I’d like to see him face Paddy at 300
I'd kind of like to see that, but how many old men are they going to match up against Paddy? Miller than maybe Clay Guida? I guess he can be the Jake Paul of LW.

Back