wtf happened to WMMA

Female fight pop-up it's time to go make a sandwich or take a dump, nobody cares about it

leftists_are_woketards_car_magnet-r85bd44af5fb24c22bd3a24146b4c7bc9_0dwui_200.jpg

<bball1>

Or just grew up where girls scrapped in the streets too, and thus finds observing it invigorating (and such) in its own right?

You know what’s more painful than a bad WMMA fight? People who bitch incessantly about WMMA.

WMMA at large is not to blame for that atrocity and has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of shitty men fights too. This should not have been a title fight and had no business being on the main card, however, I would never be dumb enough to discredit all the great female fighters out there for a performance they had nothing to do with.

Last edited:
I've been telling you guys this for the last 10 years. Nothing happened. It always fucking sucked.

It's not going anywhere though. The second biggest cash cow the sport has ever had came from this division you are bitching about. UFC is going to keep it in case somebody else comes out from there at some point.

Irene-Aldana-def.-Karol-Rosa-UFC-296-35.jpg

This happened just last month.... But it was an outlier. 98% of WMMA is horrific to watch but there are few gems. Not worth sitting through all the shite tho
That was a hell of a fight and I reckon those 2 women showed more heart and grit than most of the anti WMMA crowd ever will.

This is being forced down your throat might as well pretend it tastes good otherwise you will have tummy issues.
My DEI handbook says just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down and by medicine I mean women’s semen.
Where’s Mulveiny?

Wmma sucks and always has, it dilutes the sport. Dana has it as it brings cheap fighters and he can create more cards.

Keep it on the undercard along with the weight divisions under 155. If a Ronda, Nunes, or Cyborg does develop, you can put them on a main card if they deserve it.

Quit force feeding this crap on us.

Strawweight and flyweight are the divisions to watch. Ignore bantamweight until a top tier talent appears. Without Nunes it is nothing.

115 has been nonstop action except for the bizarre Rose/Esparza 2 fight due to Rose's mental issues. She basically turned into Ngannou against Derrick Lewis. But every other title fight there has been fire.
All Wmma sucks
The UFC should just buy out Invicta already to bolster the ranks
Or send its girls to Invitica. Watch it there if you like. Just like the Wnba

You can’t use last nights fight as an example because fighters like Pennington have been around since the start, and still fight the way they always have, and they’re winning titles. Watch Zhang vs Yan at 300, that’s the evolution of WMMA.

That would interfere with the "girls have cooties" crowd and their pissing and moaning. We have had plenty of shit MMA title fights but that does not mean that all of men's fighting sucks.

If, at this point in your life, you are whining about "WMMA being forced down your throat" please understand that you can change the channel or just read a book or whatever. How someone can be such a worthless fucking pussy that they cannot figure this shit out or come up with something else to do for a maximum of 25 minutes the problem is not with WMMA.

I remember when Nunes vs Zingano happened and I told my wife "they'll fight like hell because WMMA doesn't have legitimacy yet" and sure enough they fought like hell like the legitimacy of the sport depended on it. The WMMA fights back then were great.

And now we have this. Lackluster fights I can't bring myself to care about. A 15-9 person waging a lackluster fight against a lackluster contender for the undisputed title.

Don't ever tell me the sport has evolved and that is was soccer moms back when Ronda was in charge. This is ridiculous. I hate it being the co-main knowing nothing will happen and it'll just delay the main event.

Both girls earned their shot ..Raquel basically pulled a Bisping to the Title.... sometimes if you stick at something long enough you'll become successful at it ...

I thought it was an ok fight while Mayra still had her gas tank once it became clear she couldn't go 5 rounds the fight changed but it wasnt that bad ...

Its kinda unfair to the women who dedicate their time and life to this sport to be compared to Nunes everytime they fight...

Also Zingano was never champion thats something Raquel did that she never did

The level of mma technique is just so pathetically low. Like what the hell have they been training for the past 10 years? Fight iq non existant as well. They all have this obsession with wanting to clich against the cage. What the hell for? I get that aggression and athleticism will never be on par with the men, but let's take women's tennis for example, they can at least hit technically sound serves, forehands and backhands. These women look like drunk soccer moms who train one hour a week.

Back