Anyone won the belt looking more beaten than DDP?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
He looked swell and damaged, but won the belt , closest to that would be Jones against Gustafsson ?

hes a jack of all trades
not like adesanya poatan and strickland
thats the difference
30 years old in prime
i bet he can defend the belt atleast 2 times

Adesanya looked like shit after his interim championship fight against Gastelum
izzy.0.jpg

lol I am remembering back in the day when GSP was active, there would be tons of threads talking how bad he looked after winning fights. The GSP fans would always be in those threads talking about how GSP has weak skin and it cuts super easily so that’s why he looks so beat up after fights.

lol I am remembering back in the day when GSP was active, there would be tons of threads talking how bad he looked after winning fights. The GSP fans would always be in those threads talking about how GSP has weak skin and it cuts super easily so that’s why he looks so beat up after fights.

I don't think it has anything to do with being a GSP fan or not. There was a period of time when he was absolutely annihilating everyone he went against:

(The columns are knockdowns, strikes, takedowns, and submission attempts.)

J93ZM52.png

With strike and takedown differentials like that, who cares what his face looked like? It certainly didn't mean the fights were close, or that he was getting beaten up.

I don't think it has anything to do with being a GSP fan or not. There was a period of time when he was absolutely annihilating everyone he went against:

(The columns are knockdowns, strikes, takedowns, and submission attempts.)

J93ZM52.png

With strike and takedown differentials like that, who cares what his face looked like? It certainly didn't mean the fights were close, or that he was getting beaten up.

lol ok. Well maybe his face wouldn’t look that way if he actually finished his fights instead of, you know…. 50-45.

I assume you're joking, but in case you're not...any chance you're aware of the fight that happened immediately prior to this one?
That should honestly be a huge motivation to any serious 135 female.

If you're a genuinely athletic woman who can actually grit through a fight you could be a UFC champ in your very first fight, and I'm not even fucking joking one bit.

Back