Media Rampage admits to not liking Adrien Broner

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Rampage says that he doesn't like Broner's general demeanor and felt disrespected when the co host told him about AB saying Rampage would get put to sleep by Shannon Briggs. What do you think? Do you agree with Rampage, or do you feel like he's being too sensitive and a hypocrite, being that he's a guy who's known to say and do some offensive disrespectful things himself?

I was shocked when Broner turned on Floyd. He spent years trying to copy his boxing style and personality.

Rampage has his own problems but Broner is a mentally ill scumbag.

Full disclosure, I got real mixed up reading the thread title trying to imagine how on earth a conversation with Rampage got to his hate for Adrien Brody.
intro-1566857143.jpg

I was like, Jeez 'page, Predators wasnt that bad. Certainly better than the A Team

host: what if Broner threw a check left hook?

Rampage: i eat dat muhfugga like a Big Mac

lmao, stay blessed Rampage

Broner could well be one of the worst people to ever exist

Prime rampage is one of the best boxers we’ve seen in mma. His defense and counters were elite level boxing technique
66z2n7_jpg.gif
i23250_Page2a.gif

tex+hook.gif

Would be easier to find people who actually like Boner

Most fighters don’t like rampage I would bet
so it’s mutual

Prime rampage is one of the best boxers we’ve seen in mma. His defense and counters were elite level boxing technique
66z2n7_jpg.gif
i23250_Page2a.gif

tex+hook.gif
It's a shame him and Juanito Ibarra fell out with each other, was the best his hands ever seemed to be with him.

I honestly do not care about anything that Rampage says these days. He's a fat video gamer now. I don't care who he likes.

Rampage has his own problems but Broner is a mentally ill scumbag.

Full disclosure, I got real mixed up reading the thread title trying to imagine how on earth a conversation with Rampage got to his hate for Adrien Brody.
intro-1566857143.jpg

I was like, Jeez 'page, Predators wasnt that bad. Certainly better than the A Team
Came to say this. Hahaha

Back