Media Rampage admits to not liking Adrien Broner

Not true.

I heard they’re having a sleepover.

Does anyone like Broner?

Even when there was hype behind him in like 2010 people already had bad things to say about the way he acted and carried himself…

Rampage has his own problems but Broner is a mentally ill scumbag.

Full disclosure, I got real mixed up reading the thread title trying to imagine how on earth a conversation with Rampage got to his hate for Adrien Brody.
intro-1566857143.jpg

I was like, Jeez 'page, Predators wasnt that bad. Certainly better than the A Team

Haha yes, i thought Rampage was fighting Adrian Brody first

Predators was ok

Haha yes, i thought Rampage was fighting Adrian Brody first

Predators was ok
Yeah, unfortunately had a lot to live up to, but it's not like it offended me or anything. But then again, I liked Predator 2, so there's no accounting for taste with me.

Oh no Adrien! Rampage is coming after you! What are you gonna do?
T_owo8.gif

tumblr_m1482nI9N81qmz4rgo4_400.gif

Broner is probably one of the most unlikable people in boxing. Floyd sized ego without the talent to match. Him getting a beatdown from Maidana was probably a top 5 most satisfying win in boxing for me.
Rampage isnt any different, thats why he hates broner because he's the exact same they wont stand each other's bullshit

I was shocked when Broner turned on Floyd. He spent years trying to copy his boxing style and personality.
Broner turned on himself imo, he talked the talk but didn’t have the tenacity to back it up.

Does anyone like Broner?

Even when there was hype behind him in like 2010 people already had bad things to say about the way he acted and carried himself…

This. Adrian Bronner = (I can't say), but it's not good.

Rampage has his own problems but Broner is a mentally ill scumbag.

Full disclosure, I got real mixed up reading the thread title trying to imagine how on earth a conversation with Rampage got to his hate for Adrien Brody.
intro-1566857143.jpg

I was like, Jeez 'page, Predators wasnt that bad. Certainly better than the A Team
Man I had basically the exact same thought and your post made me feel a little better about it lmao 🤣

Rampage says that he doesn't like Broner's general demeanor and felt disrespected when the co host told him about AB saying Rampage would get put to sleep by Shannon Briggs. What do you think? Do you agree with Rampage, or do you feel like he's being too sensitive and a hypocrite, being that he's a guy who's known to say and do some offensive disrespectful things himself?

Nobody likes Broner, not even his family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandim
Back