Media Remember when Strickland gave us a tour of his apartment 2 years ago?

Not going to lie... Strickland strikes me as a guy who is good with his money... ( you never see him with anything flashy )
Yeah I don’t think he buys stupid stuff.

Also we got that video of Strickland confronting that drunk guy with a gun. His house had cameras and stuff so he definitely lives a lot better

Yeah I don’t think he buys stupid stuff.

Also we got that video of Strickland confronting that drunk guy with a gun. His house had cameras and stuff so he definitely lives a lot better

He'd make a great neighbor.

BTW: I don't know how to future proof the above statement.

Last edited:
Not going to lie... Strickland strikes me as a guy who is good with his money... ( you never see him with anything flashy )
Lots and lots of guns.

I received some awesome news about my neck today btw. I have to stop smoking for 4 weeks and then he's gonna fix it. One disc is actually so badly herniated he said it's pressing on my spinal card. Then at 3 other levels I have what he called "hellacious" bone spurs that are pressing on nerves (he's gonna remove the spurs). I can't wait, dude. This dude is one of the top Harvard neurosurgeons around, this was told to me by another neurosurgeon I saw last month, he was the one that referred me to this guy.

I almost cried from joy though, I have to take a drug test to verify that I'm not smoking anymore In 4 weeks then it's a go.

Last edited:
Lots and lots of guns.

I received some awesome news about my neck today btw. I have to stop smoking for 4 weeks and then he's gonna fix it. One disc is actually so badly herniated it's pressing on my spinal card a lot he said. Then at 3 other levels I have bone spurs that are pressing on nerves that he's gonna remove. I can't wait, dude. This dude is one of the top Harvard neurosurgeons around from what I understand and seems confident he can fix me. I almost cried from joy, I have to take a drug test to verify that I'm not smoking In 4 weeks then it's a go.
Hell yeah :) Wish you the best of luck and speedy recovery

Lots and lots of guns.

I received some awesome news about my neck today btw. I have to stop smoking for 4 weeks and then he's gonna fix it. One disc is actually so badly herniated it's pressing on my spinal card a lot he said. Then at 3 other levels I have bone spurs that are pressing on nerves that he's gonna remove. I can't wait, dude. This dude is one of the top Harvard neurosurgeons around from what I understand and seems confident he can fix me. I almost cried from joy, I have to take a drug test to verify that I'm not smoking In 4 weeks then it's a go.
Good luck, and congrats. My wife is dealing with that but lumbar, we're dead in the middle of the epidural steroid injection phase of 'conservative treatments' before they'll do surgery, but surgeon has already said that's what it'll ultimately be. Idk how yall live with that ish man, it gets bad for her.

Back