Media Remember when Strickland gave us a tour of his apartment 2 years ago?

Lots and lots of guns.

I received some awesome news about my neck today btw. I have to stop smoking for 4 weeks and then he's gonna fix it. One disc is actually so badly herniated he said it's pressing on my spinal card. Then at 3 other levels I have what he called "hellacious" bone spurs that are pressing on nerves (he's gonna remove the spurs). I can't wait, dude. This dude is one of the top Harvard neurosurgeons around, this was told to me by another neurosurgeon I saw last month, he was the one that referred me to this guy.

I almost cried from joy though, I have to take a drug test to verify that I'm not smoking anymore In 4 weeks then it's a go.
I fixed my herniated disk (pushing hard on spinal cord as well for years) with stretching and light swimming. Lots of friends got surgery done to fix it, but it came back 2 or 3 years later. I don't know your specific case, but from what I've seen it's usually due to a muscle inbalance, lacks of flexibility... just my 2cts

I fixed my herniated disk (pushing hard on spinal cord as well for years) with stretching and light swimming. Lots of friends got surgery done to fix it, but it came back 2 or 3 years later. I don't know your specific case, but from what I've seen it's usually due to a muscle inbalance, lacks of flexibility... just my 2cts
Yeah, I can probably do the same and wait, but I'm actually bed ridden at this point. Plus, them spurs aren't something that will ever get better, just worse.

Last edited:
My lumbar is fused at 2 levels as well, same place in Baton Rouge did it in 2011. The steroid injections is just mandatory because the insurance companys want to try everything else before having to pay for a big surgery (it's stupid I know).

I hope your wife can hurry and get the relief she deserves. There Literally isn't anything worse than severe nerve pain. Tell her I feel her pain and completely understand what she's going through. This will be my 4th neck surgery in 4 years btw, so I get it. .

Btw, if your wife or you have any questions I'm happy to talk, just pm me. I've talked to many friends on Facebook in the past that were going through the same thing.
Exactly what she's looking at, 2 level fusion. She has a couple vertebrae that are basically wedge shaped, at least what's left of them.

I think they said 2 rounds of injections before they can go to the next step, and her first was just in last 60-90 days. Bad thing for her was it all started almost 2 years ago, just took them forever to really start doing anything, it felt.

I appreciate that last bit, too. May well give you a shout later if anything comes up. Good luck with yours!

Exactly what she's looking at, 2 level fusion. She has a couple vertebrae that are basically wedge shaped, at least what's left of them.

I think they said 2 rounds of injections before they can go to the next step, and her first was just in last 60-90 days. Bad thing for her was it all started almost 2 years ago, just took them forever to really start doing anything, it felt.

I appreciate that last bit, too. May well give you a shout later if anything comes up. Good luck with yours!
Spine stuff always takes frickin' forever. The thing that hurts the worst and is the most debilitating is the slowest thing to get taken care of, makes no damn sense. Sometimes I wish these Drs could feel what we're feeling, might hurry the shit up . Good luck to y'all too though, brother, peace.

He said even after he won the belt, he literally just bought a cheap, 2 man aluminum lobster boat. LMAO
Being like that is how you stay financially secure. People get this notion that they start making more money, they should now spend more money. Which will lead to your money only going as far as your previous pay would when you were also spending less. Especially in his profession the money never last forever. Even if you're making bank, gotta spend as if you'll stop making that kind of money within a few years. But most delude themselves into thinking they can keep making it for years to come. Hence why so many rappers go broke when they start buying 6+ figure jewelry, expensive cars and houses then they fall out of main stream favor within 3-4 years. Unless you win like the powerball or get similar kind of money elsewhere, your spending should never drastically increase just because your income increased.

Not going to lie... Strickland strikes me as a guy who is good with his money... ( you never see him with anything flashy )
I kinda agree -- I don't see him as a big investor, per se, but I bet he'll be well off given his lifestyle needs. He doesn't strike me as someone that needs luxory and I believe he doesn't drink either which is a huge cost saver (especially in Vegas).

I had no idea either until I got one as a rental in LA. Ended up returning it after 2 days because of constant range anxiety and autopilot damn near killed me. :oops:
Lol, you don't see many Tesla's in Louisiana where I live. I doubt I could even rent one. I'm sure California has 100× more electric cars.

Lol, you don't see many Tesla's in Louisiana where I live. I doubt I could even rent one. I'm sure California has 100× more electric cars.

Yo, for real, Teslas out here in Cali are like raccoons in a T-Dot alley, just everywhere, my fam. At the gas station, it's like a comedy skit – everyone parked on the curb, waiting for an open charger, looking all desperate. They hit you with that 'Got some spare charge, man?' vibe. Straight up like a crackhead meetup, no caps.

growing up poor will do that
It could do that, but you also see those guys that think that they have unlimited money the moment they get a high but not "set for life" sum of money ; because it never happened to them before... those guys can get poor again in a week lol. It also depends of age and education obviously.

Yo, for real, Teslas out here in Cali are like raccoons in a T-Dot alley, just everywhere, my fam. At the gas station, it's like a comedy skit – everyone parked on the curb, waiting for an open charger, looking all desperate. They hit you with that 'Got some spare charge, man?' vibe. Straight up like a crackhead meetup, no caps.
Lmao.
Just a few Watts bro please I got two kids, my wife ain't got no volt

Yeah I don’t think he buys stupid stuff.

Also we got that video of Strickland confronting that drunk guy with a gun. His house had cameras and stuff so he definitely lives a lot better
cameras means you are rich? how poor are you?

He'd make a great neighbor.

BTW: I don't know how to future proof the above statement.
I don't know man between the crying and the death threats I'm leaning toward bad neighbor.

I don't know man between the crying and the death threats I'm leaning toward bad neighbor.

As his neighbor, I think he'd go in and try to save you -- especially in a violence related emergency. :)

Everybody is chasing personal demons -- his are public.

Buying a Tesla makes you a "snowflake"? Something tells me you know far more than Sean does about being a "total snowflake".
lol the bubble people live in where they actually think anyone cares about being called a snowflake. I actually know more than Sean about virtually everything, but that doesn't even necessarily make me smart. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about your hero Sean though.

It could do that, but you also see those guys that think that they have unlimited money the moment they get a high but not "set for life" sum of money ; because it never happened to them before... those guys can get poor again in a week lol. It also depends of age and education obviously.
You’re right

Back