International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Thanks for speaking for God.

He really needed your help.

I consider myself to be doing God's work. You obviously feel convicted so I'm happy for you.

Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

I consider myself to be doing God's work. You obviously feel convicted so I'm happy for you.

Proverbs 9:10 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

I see you're not scared of him.

You assume his position like it's chump change.

Regardless: Trump fucked up yet again.

Saying 'a jury was convinced! A jury was convinced!' Doesn't mean dick. Trump's case was infront of was a New York Jury, which practically is Hitler being infront of a jury of Jews.

Keep grasping at straws to avoid the fact
there's not just no physical evidence of the Trump/Carroll affair, there's no evidence whatsoever.

Tag me when you find some.
@essie

Trump is a dumb ass that can't shut the fuck up. He goes on and on about how rich he is. then hires the worst legal teams possible. He has to because he won't pay his fucking bills. You can think that she was lying. However Trump thinks of himself as above the law and put himself in a situation that he will be paying out big time for.

Courts are a mockery... especially civil. These 12 derps get to handout 80 million of someone else's money on word of mouth.

When you can order caviar, why have sardines instead?

Doesn't make them false either.
The simple fact is there's no evidence whatsoever of any sex between them whatsoever.

As I said earlier, you can believe this is a just outcome. Just don't pretend this isn't anything other than your dislike of Trump and wish ill will upon him.

That's the photo he was looking at?

Boy the more you guys post about this the more delusional about it to the point you'll believe anything.

"i've never met this woman. i've never seen this woman before in my life. she's not my type!"

This situation is proof of the obvious... Trump does not have a photographic memory for the tens of thousands of people he's met over his 40+ years in the limelight.

'He Lied About Not Meeting A Woman He Met 34+ years ago!'

Yeah? No shit. And by the looks of her there wasn't much to remember about her because she looked so... plain.

Anyway, fucking around in this thread has been fun, but you guys have posted evidence of Trump's faulty memory, at best, and absolutely nothing at worst, and completely nothing regarding Trump fucking Carroll in a dressing room in 1990.

You can continue your leftist circle jerk.

Saying 'a jury was convinced! A jury was convinced!' Doesn't mean dick. Trump's case was infront of was a New York Jury, which practically is Hitler being infront of a jury of Jews.

Keep grasping at straws to avoid the fact
there's not just no physical evidence of the Trump/Carroll affair, there's no evidence whatsoever.

I love watching this can lose his mind. Pure entertainment.

<36>

You know it's bad when Trump is compared to Hitler in order to try and make everyone believe him. Fucking lol.

<36>

You know it's bad when Trump is compared to Hitler in order to try and make everyone believe him. Fucking lol.

Do you have any thoughts about the fact that this old hat rack has accused multiple men of rape throughout her lifetime?

He is not a guy that likes to be told what to do, that fits his personality. But at least he did offer it

Let me ask you, you don't think theres a chance this lady lied about this?

I think there's a chance she lied about this in the same way I think there's a chance I could be hit by lightning tomorrow. Not impossible, but the forecast is sunny

holy shit even sin upvoted this. see, you guys don't really believe this you're just happy that don's a can and taking a beating.

I said I don't believe either of them, little one.

And yes, I find it hilarious. People also found it funny that Dump could get away with whatever he wanted. What was it again, "Teflon Don?"

411a098e-79b6-44b7-8b33-75d7182dc4bf_text.gif

The universe tends to balance itself out and I will always laugh at people who believe otherwise.

<36>

Losing my mind? Bitch please. All the facts are on my side here. So what is there to lose my mind about?

The fact is a delusional woman with a LONG history of making several rape/sexual assault alligations accused Trump of lying and libel for publicly calling her 'crazy' and denying having an affair with her in 1990, a sexual encounter in a department store dressing room, and there's not just no physical evidence of the Trump/Carroll affair, there's no evidence whatsoever.

R.9686950a47f1293670ca0eaab2822621

Later bitch.

Back