International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Losing my mind? Bitch please. All the facts are on my side here. So what is there to lose my mind about?

The fact is a delusional woman with a LONG history of making several rape/sexual assault alligations accused Trump of lying and libel for publicly calling her 'crazy' and denying having an affair with her in 1990, a sexual encounter in a department store dressing room, and there's not just no physical evidence of the Trump/Carroll affair, there's no evidence whatsoever.

Tag me when you find some.

R.9686950a47f1293670ca0eaab2822621

Later bitch.

I don't believe or care about either of them.

The "fact" is that your boyfriend and hero just got taken for 83 million and you're having a mental breakdown on a karate forum.

Yellow looks good on you, son. Seriously, take the advice I gave you and go to bed. Lmao.

giphy.gif

You will always be my bitch. Sweet dreams, princess.

giphy.gif

I don't believe or care about either of them.

Of course you don't.

You endorse a lying woman, and corrupt judge, and a biased jury extracting money from a man you don't like.

You have no principles, no alliance with truth, no trust in the justice/civil courts but to use them as a weapon to hurt your enemies and spare your allies.

You are, quite frankly, a base-intelligence leftist.
You're cliche & predictable. Nothing complicated or deep about you whatsoever.

Of course you don't.

You endorse
a lying woman, and corrupt judge, and a biased jury extracting money from a man you don't like.

You have no principles, no alliance with truth, no trust in the justice/civil courts but to use them as a weapon to hurt your enemies and spare your allies.

You are, quite frankly, a base-intelligence leftist.
You're cliche & predictable. Nothing complicated or deep about you whatsoever.

Laughing at your dumb ass and endorsing something are two very different things, CanSolidMetal.

<TheDonald>

Would it make you feel better if I said that you, Dump, and Carroll are all complete cans?

<36>

Laughing at your dumb ass and endorsing something are two very different things, CanSolidMetal.

You've been owned repeatedly in this thread, defeated on every point both factually and intellectually.

And now you're throwing around insults and fainting victory.

By all means do so. Everyone that's bothered to read through the thread knows you're currently announcing your level of intelligence.

You've been owned repeatedly in this thread, defeated on every point both factually and intellectually.

And now you're throwing around insults and fainting victory.

By all means do so. Everyone that's bothered to read through the thread knows you're currently announcing your level of intelligence.

Uh huh. I'm not sure you fully understand how dumb you are...

And now you're throwing around insults and fainting victory

Perhaps giving high school another shot is in the cards for you? Lmao.

It's ok bud. We're going to get you through this. Go grab a bucket of ice cream, shovel it into your gaping mouth, get some sleep, and start your life over tomorrow as a changed can.

Oh and don't forget the tissues.

giphy.gif

{<jordan}

Uh huh. I'm not sure you fully understand how dumb you are...

Perhaps giving high school another shot is in the cards for you?

It's ok bud. We're going to get you through this. Go grab a bucket of ice cream, shovel it into your gaping mouth, get some sleep, and start your life over tomorrow as a changed can.

Oh and don't forget the tissues.

giphy.gif

{<jordan}

You, with every post you make -
OIP.EYRAw3gp848JdSNPJxIpQwHaHq

No, its a legitimate argument that offensive to the 'All Women Are Beautiful' delusional perspective.

Some men, especially of higher status with many options being flaunted to them, have particular tastes.

And given Trump's history of bedding very beautiful women, its quite obvious 1990 Jean Carroll wouldn't qualify.

Does Carroll describe her imagined encounter with Trump as 'rape or sexual assault?' Because all I've seen indicates her fantasy was very much consensual.

Oh spare us. Trump in front of a NY jury may as well be Hitler in front if a jury of Jews.

Once again - And I'm going to repeat until proven otherwise... there's not just no physical evidence of the Trump/Carroll affair, there's no evidence whatsoever.

Tag me when you find some.

Repeating garbage the garbage arguments Trump made doesn't change what they are.

And what the fuck are you talking about about saying she never described this incident as rape or sexual assault? That's literally what these trials were about. This desperate falling you're doing is sad.

She had testimony from 2 people she told after the incident including 1 she called a few minutes after it happened who corroborated that part of her story, and the dress she was wearing that day, with "unidentified male DNA" on it. Guess who refused her request for a DNA sample so they could compare the two?

Meanwhile, Trump, a pathological liar, claims he never met her, and wouldn't ya know, she's even got a picture with him, proving he was lying about that too.

You flat out dismissing the jury as automatically unfair is another weak deflection because you've got nothing else. She had a stronger case and she won. Period.

You want to keep embarrassing yourself?

Courts are a mockery... especially civil. These 12 derps get to handout 80 million of someone else's money on word of mouth.

better a rapist than a bad golfer. and word of mouth, why yes. the defaming words out of orange cosby's mouth are what got him on the hook for 83.3 million dollars. perhaps molestini cheetolini should have just kept his mouth shut and then he'd only have to pay his defamation and rape victim 5 million instead of 88.

will get appealed immediately

will also embolden his supporters

don't be surprised when Trump wins 37-42 states. Obviously theres States like NY and Cali that will always be blue, but America is sick of this shit, and there aren't enough Sherdog posters to push Biden
yeah man. Between this and banning abortion. The women will flock to trump.

leftist cult weirdos spiking a football cause their team is good at election interference. sad times.

oh and sweater is a can and so are his sweaters. the canniest lol

yeah man. Between this and banning abortion. The women will flock to trump.

Yeah really. Most women I know want to have the option to kill their baby while it's still in the womb.

"Hey women, you want to be able to kill your baby? We have the solution. Vote democrat".

leftist cult weirdos spiking a football cause their team is good at election interference. sad times.

oh and sweater is a can and so are his sweaters. the canniest lol

Being too scared to quote me isn't a good look, Super Cantendo ;)

Your anger is sublime though.

tumblr_mr3ole0ijA1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back