Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

where is melania? i would have thought that the devoted christian family man would have brought his wife to court with him for moral support, but instead he brought his parking garage lawyer/campaign bimbo and a bunch of other walking campaign props to court with him today.

i guess that little melania lookalike that he drags around with him everywhere he goes like a little lapdog is the best we're gonna get.

It's hilarious to see him walk into a Mother's day event accompanied only by a bunch of guys no matter what the reason, given the context of where the event was held.
<36>

Becoming clear at least to me the sole goal of this trial. Get Trump to testify an get him on perjury for anything they can.

Yea, pretty telling that today, with the star witness who brings the case together, there has only been a page or so of posts. Where are the libtards who think this case was a banger? “Omg 2016 election interference!!”

Meanwhile Blinken asked 51 intel officials to sign a letter about Hunter Biden’s laptop,, which is not even close to Hillary and Russiagate lol

where is melania? i would have thought that the devoted christian family man would have brought his wife to court with him for moral support, but instead he brought his parking garage lawyer/campaign bimbo and a bunch of other walking campaign props to court with him today.

i guess that little melania lookalike that he drags around with him everywhere he goes like a little lapdog is the best we're gonna get.

Perhaps she is typing on the internet, like yours…

Yea, pretty telling that today, with the star witness who brings the case together, there has only been a page or so of posts. Where are the libtards who think this case was a banger? “Omg 2016 election interference!!”

Meanwhile Blinken asked 51 intel officials to sign a letter about Hunter Biden’s laptop,, which is not even close to Hillary and Russiagate lol
Is that documented regarding Blink or you just heard talk about it. That's true if huge

lol the chuds be running in here stamping their feet and going "but but but whatabout hunter's laptop?" again. must be gearing up for their october surprise, when we discover that hunter biden's laptop is running a satanic pedophile ring from the basement of one of joe biden's pizza shops or whatever.

dont know why they're doing the dance again. must be some desperation deflection after another bad day in court i guess. is hunter biden or that republican fetish item of his on trial? i fail to see the connection here.

oh hey there hunter's laptop. you're looking real fine today. you remind me of my daughter. i think i'm just gonna stick my christian cock in you. to hell with what my wife thinks about it. i won't be on the market for long anyways.

Last edited:
Is that documented regarding Blink or you just heard talk about it. That's true if huge

They have had the letter since October last year, but what will happen with corrupt Biden DOJ, as obvious by this sham, being the ones who would investigate

Edit: they even had blinken’s email, will find it.

Even CBS News had reported it at the time

They have had the letter since October last year, but what will happen with corrupt Biden DOJ, as obvious by this sham, being the ones who would investigate

Edit: they even had blinken’s email, will find it.

Even CBS News had reported it at the time

mods please move these posts to their rightful threads or he's just gonna keep spamming his hunter biden cry-cry bullshit up and down the thread when hunter biden and the mystical republican fetish item of his has nothing at all to do with the orange rapist or any of his trials.

but i guess it really doesnt matter at this point when it already devolved into a discussion about whether or not we enjoy eating cottage cheese the other day. did we ever get a consensus on that?

Last edited:
lol the chuds be running in here stamping their feet and going "but but but whatabout hunter's laptop?" again. must be gearing up for their october surprise, when we discover that hunter biden's laptop is running a satanic pedophile ring from the basement of one of joe biden's pizza shops or whatever.

dont know why they're doing the dance again. must be some desperation deflection after another bad day in court i guess. is hunter biden or that republican fetish item of his on trial? i fail to see the connection here.

oh hey there hunter's laptop. you're looking real fine today. you remind me of my daughter. i think i'm just gonna stick my christian cock in you. to hell with what my wife thinks about it. i won't be on the market for long anyways.

I come to internet forums to read awesome posts like this haha

ynMdpJB.gif

LOL I wouldn't count on it :D

Have no doubt Trump is a scum bag of a person an likely had done bad things but there's just nothing here.
I mean, Cohen went to jail for illegal and excessive campaign contributions. The catch and kill stuff plus all of the insider witness testimony shows Trump wanted to hide the story at least partially, if not mostly, because of the campaign. Partially is good enough for the law.

The only real question is can Trump be held accountable for the falsified recording of his reimbursement checks. We’ll see if the DA can bring that home with Cohen and the documents, or if the defense can poke enough holes. I give it 50/50 right now, assuming impartial jurors. Hardly nothing in any case.

Back