• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Movies Favourite R Film of 1994

Favourite R Film of 1994

• Pulp Fiction

• Leon: The Professional

• True Lies

• The Crow

• Speed

• Interview With A Vampire

• In The Mouth of Madness

• Ed Wood

• Timecop

• Drunken Master II

• Once Were Warriors

• Nightwatch

• Nobody's Fool

• New Nightmare

• Three Colors: Red

• Three Colors: White

• Legends of the Fall

• Clerks

• Natural Born Killers

• The Shawshank Redemption

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a comicbook fan since I was 9 years old, The Crow was one of those movies that I huge impact in my life watching it. Everything about the character was cool. It even had one of my favorite songs on that album by The Cure called Burn. Brandon Lee passed away to young also. I feel like who could have been a superstar

giphy-3.gif

1.) Natural Born Killers
2.) Shawshank Redemption
3.) Clerks
4.) Pulp Fiction
5.) Interview with a Vampire
6.) Leon: The Professional

Oh and Shawshank is top 3 for me along with Pulp and Ed Wood. Missed it on the first glance and for some reason thought that film was PG 13…but certainly makes sense that it’s not..

wow 1994 had a great run of R rate movies. What really sticks out to me is that I can hear the sound track/theme of almost every movie on that list in my head. I can’t say that about any recent film which is crazy to me!

Damn, that's tough. It's between:

Pulp Fiction
True Lies
Speed
New Nightmare
Legends of the Fall
The Shawshank Redemption

I tend to lean towards Pulp Fiction, but it's close.

Damn , that's a stacked list.

Shawshank.

But Pulp, Leon, Crow, Speed could be top of the pile any other year...

Legends of the Fall or Shawshank. No idea why Ed Wood was rated R.

Tough selections there. I had to go for True Lies as I still like it, some of the others I don't like as much anymore.

Back