Movies Favourite R Film of 2007

Favourite R Film of 2007

• No Country For Old Men

• There Will Be Blood

• Superbad

• Zodiac

• Into The Wild

• Atonement

• Grindhouse (Planet Terror/Death Proof)

• Shooter

• 28 Weeks Later

• Hot Fuzz

• American Gangster

• Gone Baby Gone

• The Mist

• Eastern Promises

• 3:10 To Yuma

• Fracture

• Knocked Up

• Michael Clayton

• The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

• REC

Results are only viewable after voting.
So many great movies listed yet I've probably seen Knocked up the most lol, I would say No Country but shoutout to Fracture as well.
Almost picked Fracture, a lot of great movies I thought about what I have watched and enjoyed the most and what I would rewatch and enjoy the most 3:10 took it

While No Country is a much better film, I can always sit down and enjoy Superbad as a rewatch much more so than Old Country.

DEATH PROOF, but I don't appreciate it being lumped in with shit ass PLANET TERROR, as they are two different movies.

Do you hear me? I don't appreciate it.

<31>

Really tough year.

NCfOM & TWBB are great art-pieces, Zodiac is under-rated, REC may have been the best of the "found footage" horror films ever (Spanish version).

Superbad not because it’s technically the best it’s like one of my default comfort movies I watch over and over again for laughs. It’s also like the last great era of millennials in coming of age movies that’s not ruined by technology of today in terms of like way too much smart phones and social media like gen z coming of age movies.

People still connected the same way they did in the decades prior with a balance of technology. It was right before the influx of retards entered the World Wide Web. Back when flip phones could text and take shitty pics and computers were “I ain’t got time fo dat” for most.

I’m not anti tech either I have phone, tablet and watch all connected cellular. Just saying I miss the days of the internet where you had to be on a computer you could walk away from and computers turned off a lot of stupid people that just swipe and tap themselves virtually.

Superbad is one of the last great movies where tech was still somewhat niche (for example the majority of gamers still were consoles etc) and you didn’t have literally everyone on the web all the time everywhere.

I enjoy the show The Inbetweeners still for those same reasons.

Last edited:
Damn.. didn’t realize how stacked 2007 was for film. You got comedy, drama, horror all covered

Some great choices here but TWBB takes this on account of Daniel Plainview’s almond shaped hunter eyes and strong hairline for his age.

NCFOM was okay but Chigurh’s shit zygos and prey eyes made it hard to take him seriously and lowered it for me.

Went with there will be blood. I was still a teen and generally only watched comedies. My brother was like we are watching this and ended up being one of my favorite movies

Some great choices here but TWBB takes this on account of Daniel Plainview’s almond shaped hunter eyes and strong hairline for his age.

NCFOM was okay but Chigurh’s shit zygos and prey eyes made it hard to take him seriously and lowered it for me.
Plainview was plainly on a Big Three regimen

Min, fin, and the 'zole

NO COUNTRY but theres alot of good films here.

I chose No Country

TWBB and Zodiac and American Gangster and Superbad and Shooter...

Damn, I never realized how good of a year that was in cinema

There Will Be Blood by quite a stretch. No Country is quite good though and easily the best Cormac adaptation out there.

Superbad not because it’s technically the best it’s like one of my default comfort movies I watch over and over again for laughs. It’s also like the last great era of millennials in coming of age movies that’s not ruined by technology of today in terms of like way too much smart phones and social media like gen z coming of age movies.

People still connected the same way they did in the decades prior with a balance of technology. It was right before the influx of retards entered the World Wide Web. Back when flip phones could text and take shitty pics and computers were “I ain’t got time fo dat” for most.

I’m not anti tech either I have phone, tablet and watch all connected cellular. Just saying I miss the days of the internet where you had to be on a computer you could walk away from and computers turned off a lot of stupid people that just swipe and tap themselves virtually.

Superbad is one of the last great movies where tech was still somewhat niche (for example the majority of gamers still were consoles etc) and you didn’t have literally everyone on the web all the time everywhere.

I enjoy the show The Inbetweeners still for those same reasons.
Great take. Miss those days as well

The fact that nobody voted for Eastern Promises shows you are all a bunch of uneducated lowlife benefit claimaints.

Back