Social almost 1/3 of gen z americans identify as lgb

Homosexual's don't go and reproduce heterosexually and then go on living as homosexuals. You are using a strawman over and over here. Stop being dishonest. There is a difference in being homosexual and randomly exhibiting homosexual behavior.

I don't need evidence to know a lot of shit. The reality of a subject doesn't hinge on whether or not I show you evidence. If you want evidence, go look it up. You're a big boy.

The rest of your post is just another dishonest strawman. Yawn. Find a new schtick. I'm not going to argue with your inability to comprehend words.

repeating "i don't have evidence. I don't need it" over and over again is my favorite debate strategy you've tried.

Sex is one of the most taboo topics in society. We are now in a "hot take" society where what's most important is being seen, not being smart. It makes sense to me that narcissists feel obliged to tell the world about their sexuality over and over. And want to involve children in the mix as that's even more taboo. Hence flags, pronouns, and constant signs/reminders through conversations/profiles etc. People who aren't into being straight all the time have become its mini-nation, and in a sense a political party at the same time. Also this bizarre self-patting of the back and moral grandstanding that they equate with the bravery of actually liberating concentration camps in the second great world war.

It's incredibly juvenile and boring really. I mean, if people lived their sex lives in private as they should these days, there'd be little to no outrage (outside of maybe "gender affirmation" operations) and controversy in my opinion. But that's not what narcissists want, they want publicity and applause for not being straight. Much like narcissists are going to doctors looking to be diagnosed with mental illness so that they can go on social media to talk about their inflictions and bravery to overcome it.

good point!

its narcissism, but also culture of victimhood is also promoted.

being a victim is some sort of virtue and people who have nothing going on in their lives will find a way to be "victims"

nope.

I asked you a simple question about how you came to your sexuality

I made a yes or no question

You cant answer and are fixated on the sexual acts of other men.

no, i just made a thread about 1/3 of gen s being lgb

you felt it was personal attack against you and thats why you felt you need to post here

Sex is one of the most taboo topics in society. We are now in a "hot take" society where what's most important is being seen, not being smart. It makes sense to me that narcissists feel obliged to tell the world about their sexuality over and over. And want to involve children in the mix as that's even more taboo. Hence flags, pronouns, and constant signs/reminders through conversations/profiles etc. People who aren't into being straight all the time have become its mini-nation, and in a sense a political party at the same time. Also this bizarre self-patting of the back and moral grandstanding that they equate with the bravery of actually liberating concentration camps in the second great world war.

It's incredibly juvenile and boring really. I mean, if people lived their sex lives in private as they should these days, there'd be little to no outrage (outside of maybe "gender affirmation" operations) and controversy in my opinion. But that's not what narcissists want, they want publicity and applause for not being straight. Much like narcissists are going to doctors looking to be diagnosed with mental illness so that they can go on social media to talk about their inflictions and bravery to overcome it.

Gay people's sex lives are no more public than straight. The pride in their community and the reason it is a community that celebrates it's achievements is because it, unlike straight folks, have faced a long history of social and political discrimination. That's not narcissism.

Pretty juvenile post. Some obvious things have gone over your head and you don't know what the word narcissism means.

So you're argument is "more people is always better"? That's dumb

Do you understand the concept of limited resources?

so were 15 pages deep and you're going back to something that was addressed at the beginning of the thread with a strawman?

still waiting for that study...

Homosexual couples can have kids through donors or surrogates and they can also adopt kids. Although I wonder how much of the pro-life movement is religious enough to prefer the abortion if the kid is going to wind up in a homosexual household. {<shrug}

heres a radical idea...

how about having kids the natural way?

so were 15 pages deep and you're going back to something that was addressed at the beginning of the thread with a strawman?

still waiting for that study...

The study about the all the people born with no legs? Or the one where animals can talk and are asking for surgeries?

Or the one where the earth becomes inhabitable if the population dips below where it is now like you implied?

The study about the all the people born with no legs? Or the one where animals can talk and are asking for surgeries?

Or the one where the earth becomes inhabitable if the population dips below where it is now like you implied?

keep dodging...

heres a radical idea...

how about having kids the natural way?

straight couples often use the same medical advances to get pregnant as gay couples.

You should tell them about your radical idea I'm sure they'll tell you it's so novel.

I support people being able to love each other in anyway that they want , as long as it doesn’t harm anyone else. Because I believe in freedom.
I don’t get how I am anti human. Or how you get that. And I’m in a great position to call you dumb

Let hope that doesn't leak into adults loving children sexually.

For obvious reasons.. we can't have complete freedom in these respects or innocents will get hurt.

Gay people's sex lives are no more public than straight. The pride in their community and the reason it is a community that celebrates it's achievements is because it, unlike straight folks, have faced a long history of social and political discrimination. That's not narcissism.

Pretty juvenile post. Some obvious things have gone over your head and you don't know what the word narcissism means.

None of that HISTORY has gone over my head, and I know what narcissism means. Most young people now have benefits from waving flags and posting pronouns and checking diversity boxes. You sound very upset someone told the truth. Very juvenile on your part.

This stat shows how social media has created a generation of youth that feed off of attention and "likes". Reality TV has shown them they are not good enough to just be who they are or a normal average person. The screaming left has shown them it is popular to be a victim. Celebrities in overwhelming numbers claim to be on the rainbow....because it is popular to do so. They find it gives them cred. Being "different" gets attention. All of a sudden "normal" young people are getting full arm sleeves and back and face tatts as well. Claiming to be sexually ambiguous is just a trend like that is. In areas that are not infected with this garbage still have the same rates of LBGTQ that history and nature has always shown....low %.

good point!

its narcissism, but also culture of victimhood is also promoted.

being a victim is some sort of virtue and people who have nothing going on in their lives will find a way to be "victims"

People need to exaggerate victimhood to exaggerate overcoming it.

Like serious, think about being "misgendered." The pronoun junkies go absolutely crazy over this, no matter how innocent someone gets misgendered. Like it's the biggest fucking insult. They act like how the most ill-tempered and racist member of the KKK would act if someone called them black.

Like serious, do people hate the sex they were born as sooooo much that you have to completely lose your shit and melt down if someone refers to them as that sex instead of your gender which could be any of a million things? Pure bullshit to go online about and try to get likes and clicks.... "YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME EVERYONE! I GOT CALLED MA'AM INSTEAD OF SIR! ONE DAY WE WILL BE FREE FROM THIS TYRANNY!!!!"

None of that HISTORY has gone over my head, and I know what narcissism means. Most young people now have benefits from waving flags and posting pronouns and checking diversity boxes. You sound very upset someone told the truth. Very juvenile on your part.
If you knew what narcissism meant then you wouldn't have used it to describe celebrating this history which apparently you are aware of but conveniently left out.

Young people aren't allowed to celebrate it? Only old?

What benefits do I gain if I start dating men? Dental and vision lol?

What's "Gen Z"? 11-27? 28% of Americans aged 11-27 identify as lesbian, gay, bi, trans or queer? According to a poll run by the Public Religion Research Institute?
Hmm... seems dubious.
That's fair point on the guys doing the poll. Be curious to see a bigger group publish a poll. If the poll was legit it's crazy. Even half of that percent is crazy

Here is the craziest part.

The Left are all about climate change so that we can prolong the future of the human race, but they promote lifestyles that go against human procreation.

R.b754adb5a5de16aefea09194a27bc999

Addressing climate change is not necessarily about prolonging the existence of the human race. I'm not overly invested in humanity 1,000 years from now, I won't be here for it. However, I'd like to mitigate as much short term misery and destruction as possible. If that happens to prolong the species... that's fine.

Also, do you think gay people don't procreate? Or not understand that part of being bi means m/f coupling?

And it's not just the left. Even proud MAGA conservatives like Cailyn Jenner can have kids and lead their lives openly LGBTQIA+.

Last edited:
If you knew what narcissism meant then you wouldn't have used it to describe celebrating this history which apparently you are aware of but conveniently left out.

Young people aren't allowed to celebrate it? Only old?

What benefits do I gain if I start dating men? Dental and vision lol?

I still know what narcissism means, and trying to pretend that one can't be narcissistic while celebrating something is horrible mental gymnastics.

This thread is literally titled Gen Z and I was talking about what Gen Z is facing. People are allowed to celebrate what they want within the law or outside it with consequences; but there is no societal backlash to celebrate one's ethnicity and sexual orientation unless one is a straight white male, then elements in society will backlash against that. Makes sense too that so many of the narcissists who of course are motivated to "celebrate history" as you say, are so well versed in history that they tend to refer to people not in their SJW circle as nazis and fascists LOL. Surely it's got nothing to do with dopamine hits from social media from their (fake) moral superiority from others not in their clique and so forth. Look folx, we beat the Nazis!!!!

Back