News Kevin Lee says he's coming out of retirement.

Sounds like he's got financial issues.

The dude is not the same after the injuries.

This is not going to end well.

Kevin Lee is a bit of an anomaly

Potential to be so much more than he is

But falls short

I don't think losing to the unsung monster he lost to in his last fight means he's done though

There's some good fights for him out there, especially if he's allowed to settle in.

Didn't he tear his acl and was then thrown into his last fight? UFC did him dirty on that one cuz they were mad at Francis.

These guys...... At this point it's more remarkable to retire and never fight again.

Not sure if the ufc wants him.. ufc gave him a chance and offered him to fight Rinat and Lee lost pretty quickly
If they make new divisions then they can afford more fighters. He is still under contract.

They'll never do the 165 though sir.
155 and 170 are historic weight classes.

165 is only 5lbs from 170...makes no sense tbh.
165 and 175 completely make sense. 170 is the odd weight class that needs to be changed.

weight classes should be in increments of 10. 125,135,145,155. It makes no sense to jump from 170 to 185 then another 20 lb jump to 205.

What a shame what his potential could of been. I think he has had some bad injuries and lost all hope.

200w.gif

Didn't he just come back from retirement and get choked out?
Lol I'm okay with seeing him KO'd next.

Sounds like he's got financial issues.

The dude is not the same after the injuries.

This is not going to end well.
Lol dude never been the same since the get go with his mental issues.
Not injuries.

Cool. He’s only 31.

Lee vs Paddy Pimblett !

Yeah I just looked him up and was like how tf is this dude still only 31. Not banking on it but would love to see him get his shit together and pull an RDA or Oliveira after years splitting wins and losses in the UFC.

Back