News Kevin Lee says he's coming out of retirement.

These guys don't make enough money to retire in their early 30's, a lot of fans really think these guys make enough to be financially secure for 40+ years after retirement. It's ludicrous....most of them don't know what a Roth IRA even is, the fighters don't even get a 401k retirement plan.

He got absolutely obliterated in his last fight, but I'd welcome him back happily because his fights are usually very entertaining. He should probably call up his little brother and try to get some of that social media bread, that'd be my advice.
If these dudes just set up a taxable three fund portfolio and maxed their Roth IRA every year they wouldn’t have to be like Bigfoot Silva.

I just wanted 165 because Conor would fight for inaugural belt and there’s some tweeners who could have success.

Why would he get to fight for that title though sir.?

Why would he get to fight for that title though sir.?
All depends on Chandler bout really. They could concoct whatever narrative they wanted. I want it because it would immediately give life to a new division

All depends on Chandler bout really. They could concoct whatever narrative they wanted. I want it because it would immediately give life to a new division

Barely have enough decent fighters for the divisions we already have.
All that does is dilutes the 2 divisions closest to it.

This is an unfortunate turn of events in several ways

If they have a 165 weight class then it might be good for him.
Not sure if the ufc wants him.. ufc gave him a chance and offered him to fight Rinat and Lee lost pretty quickly

Barely have enough decent fighters for the divisions we already have.
All that does is dilutes the 2 divisions closest to it.
They have enough cryogenically frozen Apex fighters to fill the ranks of the division. Just gotta pop in some batteries and they’re getting to spar.

Back