News Kevin Lee says he's coming out of retirement.

These guys don't make enough money to retire in their early 30's, a lot of fans really think these guys make enough to be financially secure for 40+ years after retirement. It's ludicrous....most of them don't know what a Roth IRA even is, the fighters don't even get a 401k retirement plan.

He got absolutely obliterated in his last fight, but I'd welcome him back happily because his fights are usually very entertaining. He should probably call up his little brother and try to get some of that social media bread, that'd be my advice.

No thanks.

Its beyond boring seeing him get beat and then going on Helwani MMA show the following monday coming up with excuse after excuse after excuse as to why he lost, its never his fault. So bored of it.

No thanks.

Its beyond boring seeing him get beat and then going on Helwani MMA show the following monday coming up with excuse after excuse after excuse as to why he lost, its never his fault. So bored of it.

I don't like the guy's personality and I've never been a fan of his fights. But I genuinely feel sorry for him, he clearly hasn't got his life figured out and probably never will.

They'll never do the 165 though sir.
155 and 170 are historic weight classes.

165 is only 5lbs from 170...makes no sense tbh.

yeah, i don't buy that he can't make 155lb. just because of his personality, i doubt he's tried everything he could to get his cut in line.

I don't like the guy's personality and I've never been a fan of his fights. But I genuinely feel sorry for him, he clearly hasn't got his life figured out and probably never will.

he's his own worst enemy is what it seems like to me.

I don't know if that's sad because he's broke or sad because he thinks that he can compete

How come there's not a ton of meme about mma fighters unretiring after 3 months.

They'll never do the 165 though sir.
155 and 170 are historic weight classes.

165 is only 5lbs from 170...makes no sense tbh.
It's weird how so many fans think the mythical 165 will save guys who get beat up at 170 like 90% of the 170ers don't also cut more and still beat up the FKLs of the world.

well, i guess he's finally figured out where he fits in all this

Reactions: ARW
Nice. Win/lose/draw, Lee is usually in pretty good scraps

Well yeah.. this guy was like 29 when he retired.. it was obvious he was coming back.

Too bad he retired before getting a rematch/easy win vs Tony.

Back