International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.
Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Actually, that transcript you posted left out a few important lines, which back up my post.

Trump - "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush - "Anything you want."
Trump - "Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Did you not include them to win an argument, because if you had it wouldn't back up your insult of 'sick fuck?' Or did the link (which you didn't include) not have the full quote?

Now Trump was damn near 60 when he said those quotes, so was his 'locker room talk' especially distasteful? Definitely.
But is it evidence of past sexual assaults? No.
But to you it is because its to your political advantage to believe... or say you believe... it is.

So that's the page that talks about her thinking she was molested at a neighbor's house? Then after that she felt uncomfortable showering with her dad? And that could have been at any age but Republicans like to claim she was 12 when it happened and ignore the first paragraph on that page?

Again, she didn't specify her age.
What Republicans have made public accusations she was specifically 12?

I want to know if you assert he pinched that girl's nipple. Because to me it sure looks like he turned to talk to her parents and his hand brushed against her. It wasn't some career killing molestation in front of an audience and the media.

dude..i dunno. let's leave it. it's not just this, but there's something off the whole thing.

dude..i dunno. let's leave it. it's not just this, but there's something off the whole thing.
Well it's sick. I wouldn't say TR7MP molested his daughter and he literally said she's hot and would be dating her if she wasn't his daughter.

The last time someone here quoted a Twitter post about it.

Regardless, it doesn't matter if you found the specific age appropriate, or I found the specific age appropriate.

Ashley Biden knows the specific age and considered it inappropriate, and considered it to have contributed to her sex addiction.

And to clarify, the specific estimations of her age as if she was specific in her diary, are disengeneous.

Have you ever contributed an interesting point in your entire history of the Warroom?

And @fingercuffs, Liking that post? I 100% get you're no Trump fangirl but even those infected with TDS can see this case on its merits is bullshit.
You're monitoring my "likes"?

He ripped off a ton of cancer patients, cheated on all his wives, pretended she wasn't his type, I could go on for donkeys.

The TDS is his deluded braying masses, it's quite funny.

OIP.tHHzsQBFLAfNVNXec-xTyAHaEK

Its of no surprise to me that those with the base brain function automatically assume everyone that was ever photographed of being within a 5 foot radius of Jeffrey Epstein was also a pedophile.

Reality Check - Trump never traveled to Epstein island. While Clinton flew several times.

Something tells me you don't bother to post these links, as well as pics of Epstein & Clinton together in threads about Clinton.

You're a partisan hack.
Is Clinton running for president and bragging he was a terrific guy he had a 15 year relationship with?

Unfortunately or fortunately, saying she wasn't his type then mistaking her for his wife...?

they asked an 80 year what happened 40 years earlier during a handshake lineup. he probably met 10k people a year then.

she did kind of look like marla in that overexposed black and white photo but so what?

they asked an 80 year what happened 40 years earlier during a handshake lineup. he probably met 10k people a year then.

she did kind of look like marla in that overexposed black and white photo but so what?
Indeed so what, he has to pay her 86 million for not being able to keep his Cheeto fat gob shut.

Is Clinton running for president and bragging he was a terrific guy he had a 15 year relationship with?
*Sigh*

Just like, and I pointed this out earlier, everyone photographed to be within 5 feet of Epstein isn't a pedophile or even knew about the truth of him.

Trump never traveled to Epstein Island, and Clinton did, and Epstein took this photo, had it framed and hung it in his NY residence -
OIP.4tIMM79hQh0KB_uKFRhtSwAAAA

So, take a wild guess how good of friends they were.

Trump had a falling out with Epstein, and that's documented. And who was President when Epstein was arrested & charged?

*Sigh*

Just like, and I pointed this out earlier, everyone photographed to be within 5 feet of Epstein isn't a pedophile or even knew about the truth of him.

Trump never traveled to Epstein Island, and Clinton did, and Epstein took this photo, had it framed and hung it in his NY residence -
OIP.4tIMM79hQh0KB_uKFRhtSwAAAA

So, take a wild guess how good of friends they were.

Trump had a falling out with Epstein, and that's documented. And who was President when Epstein was arrested & charged?
Why are you bringing this into anything? It's really odd. The Nectarine Nazi's the one who adored him for 15 years and wished Ghislaine "well" when she was arrested. I don't get this arc.

i generally feel bad for e jean. skimmed parts of her book and her craziness makes sense on some level. some people just have quirks that make them targets of predators all throughout life.

Unfortunately or fortunately, saying she wasn't his type then mistaking her for his wife...?

That's a real stretch going from that to he raped her. This guy is almost 80. He mistook her for his wife in a deposition. That doesn't mean he raped her - c'mon.

i generally feel bad for e jean. skimmed parts of her book and her craziness makes sense on some level. some people just have quirks that make them targets of predators all throughout life.
I bet you were in that changing room.

Back