International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

I don't even particularly like Biden let alone adore him but if it's between the two of them then I'm not voting for the Nectarine Nazi...that would be unfathomable for the country I've chosen to live in for the last 10 years. I got you wrong so I apologise, I thought you liked The Mandarin Molester. Phew!

I will say though, that I feel bad for Joe. He, at 81 years old is having to run for president again so we don't have to go through hell under Putin 45 again.
Here’s hoping, somehow, Biden decides to step down. I don’t wish him any ill, and he’s done fine as president with the hand he’s been dealt, but, seriously, 81 is too old for the stressful job of potus. And Trump is simply not an option for anyone who actually believes in our system of government. What a shitshow this election season is going to be.

People are trying to nail Trump on like 10 different things at once. This case is a witch hunt with super flimsy evidence. The other recent one was that New York case where they're trying to nail him on paying off that Stormy Daniels hush money. Uhmm paying someone hush money is legal. And the DA was on record saying he wanted to get Trump on something.

Don't try to nail someone on 10 things when they did 5 things wrong. No need to make up shit because it destroys all credibility for the ACTUAL things he may have gotten wrong.

It also polarizes people where some people don't believe ANYTHING he did wrong.

Just say what he did that was ACTUALLY a possible crime. Like his role in the Jan. 6th attacks.

The real story is that Trump cut ties with the asshole when Trump found out Epstein tried to recruit a daughter of one of his club's members. Trump threw Epstein out, had him banned from the club, and never talked to him again.... unlike Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and so many other Leftists, Trump cut ties, with no repercussions, meaning Epstein had nothing on Trump.

Now consider this...

iu

That is a real painting. That painting was the prominent piece when you entered Epstein's NY Apartment.

Like.

I don't even particularly like Biden let alone adore him
That's what I figured.

but if it's between the two of them then I'm not voting for the Nectarine Nazi...t
I get that.
But could you really vote for Biden for a 2nd term President... when he really wasn't the President in the 1st term?

that would be unfathomable for the country I've chosen to live in for the last 10 years. I got you wrong so I apologise, I thought you liked The Mandarin Molester. Phew!
I call balls & strikes with Trump, and always have.
Some criticism... actually alot of criticism... is very fair.
I will say though, that I feel bad for Joe. He, at 81 years old is having to run for president again so we don't have to go through hell under Putin 45 again.

I despise corrupt politicians with a burning passion, so at this point I'm hoping the DEI-hire Vice President will take over as the sock puppet.

People are trying to nail Trump on like 10 different things at once. This case is a witch hunt with super flimsy evidence. The other recent one was that New York case where they're trying to nail him on paying off that Stormy Daniels hush money. Uhmm paying someone hush money is legal. And the DA was on record saying he wanted to get Trump on something.

Don't try to nail someone on 10 things when they did 5 things wrong. No need to make up shit because it destroys all credibility for the ACTUAL things he may have gotten wrong.

Just say what he did that was ACTUALLY a possible crime. Like his role in the Jan. 6th attacks.
Yeah, poor old Trump

Yeah poor old Trumpy

You don't seem to understand the charges withStormy. It's where the hush money came from...keep up.

So you reckon the Mandarin Molester digitally stuck his Cheeto fingers in her knickers with her consent?
First, lay off the Trump nicknames, they're catching on like fetch.

Second, I have suspicions about Trump's history with women but, like you, I don't know. So to prove anything in civil or criminal court I would rely on the evidence provided.

And it appears there wasn't any evidence provided to even prove Trump and Carroll were even alone together, much less her forcibly fingered her or raped her.

By the way, you do know Carroll claims to have been raped in a NYC department store dressing room, right? During business hours? I've never heard of dressing rooms that are soundproif, and I've never heard of a woman being raped being silent.

I know details about rape, due to following a few local cases, that I'd rather not go into detail about... and with real rapes its basically impossible to not make a sound. Even if her mouth was held shut she'd be able to make noises audible for quite a distance.

Try it. Hold your hand over your mouth and 'scream' as loud as you can.

First, lay off the Trump nicknames, they're catching on like fetch.

Second, I have suspicions about Trump's history with women but, like you, I don't know. So to prove anything in civil or criminal court I would rely on the evidence provided.

And it appears there wasn't any evidence provided to even prove Trump and Carroll were even alone together, much less her forcibly fingered her or raped her.

By the way, you do know Carroll claims to have been raped in a NYC department store dressing room, right? During business hours? I've never heard of dressing rooms that are soundproif, and I've never heard of a woman being raped being silent.

I know details about rape, due to following a few local cases, that I'd rather not go into detail about... and with real rapes its basically impossible to not make a sound. Even if her mouth was held shut she'd be able to make noises audible for quite a distance.

Try it. Hold your hand over your mouth and 'scream' as loud as you can.
Well that last sentence isn't creepy at all, but Sherdog gonna Sherdog. The last time you were forced into a aituation when someone grabbed your genitals uninvitedly, did you scream?
It isn't like he's bragged about just sexually assaulting women or anything is it?

Not that I'm aware of. Why?

communicating over text is hard, but your posts sometimes come off as irrationally angry and aggressive, specifically against men, and you speak as if the people here have personally met you and did horrible things to you.

"something something [insert horrible things]. sherdog's gonna sherdog".

"i bet you would do ____, huh?

communicating over text is hard, but your posts sometimes come off as irrationally angry and aggressive, specifically against men, and you speak as if the people here have personally met you and did horrible things to you.

"something something [insert horrible things]. sherdog's gonna sherdog".

"i bet you would do ____, huh?
How many people from this site have you met in person?
Also, 2020 join date like you know everything

Not that I'm aware of. Why?

Because you've been particularly disrespectful to me in this thread, while I have been nothing but respectful to you.

And when explaining my position why E Jean Carroll is lying about everything, including being raped by Trump, you insinuate I'm sympathetic towards rapists or a rapist myself.

Every rapist convicted in criminal court should automatically castrated, and receive a minimum sentence of 10 years with no chance at early release... with a maximum sentence of hanging.
Thats how much I hate rapists.

How many people from this site have you met in person?

ya, this past weekend i met with strych and we watched 9 hours of meidastouch, beau, and lincoln project videos, then we did 18 rounds of golf. then met up with sinister and we did 12 rounds of boxing before going to a BLM party. fun times. i think they're both gonna vote for donny.

u voting for donny too?

Because you've been particularly disrespectful to me in this thread, while I have been nothing but respectful to you.

irrationality

And when explaining my position why E Jean Carroll is lying about everything, including being raped by Trump, you insinuate I'm sympathetic towards rapists or a rapist myself.

displaced anger

Back