International E Jean Carroll Bests Donald J Trump to the Tune of $83 million

Why are you bringing this into anything? It's really odd.

Very selective partisan outrage.

The Nectarine Nazi's the one who adored him for 15 years and wished Ghislaine "well" when she was arrested. I don't get this arc.

Honest question - does saying twice "I wish her well" here equate he wants her charges dropped or found innocent? Or is it a 'I know her, but I don't know the specifics of the prosecution.'

And 'Nectarine Nazi'? Seriously? That's a new one.
There's a reason why that'll never catch on.

That's a real stretch going from that to he raped her. This guy is almost 80. He mistook her for his wife in a deposition. That doesn't mean he raped her - c'mon.
I didn't say he raped her.

Very selective partisan outrage.

Honest question - does saying twice "I wish her well" here equate he wants her charges dropped or found innocent? Or is it a 'I know her, but I don't know the specifics of the prosecution.'

And 'Nectarine Nazi'? Seriously? That's a new one.
There's a reason why that'll never catch on.

Oh do one. He was fawning over Epstein. Hence him bragging about their bromance for 15 years with the beauty pageants...remember those? Quite why you adore him I have no idea...aside from all the cheating on all his wives, you don't give a fuck about the cancer victims he financially fucked over? Fake University?

Indeed so what, he has to pay her 86 million for not being able to keep his Cheeto fat gob shut.

88.3 million actually. sure that extra 2.3 million might not be much, but that's still another 2.3 million dollars that poor rudy won't be getting.

Last edited:
Oh do one. He was fawning over Epstein. Hence him bragging about their bromance for 15 years with the beauty pageants...remember those? Quite why you adore him I have no idea...aside from all the cheating on all his wives, you don't give a fuck about the cancer victims he financially fucked over? Fake University?

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Donald J. Trump

kWMQNwJ.jpeg

He was fawning over Epstein. Hence him bragging about their bromance for 15 years with the beauty pageants...remember those?

Bet you don't know what year Trump said that, don't you?

Quite why you adore him I have no idea...
'Adore him?' He was my 2nd-to-last favored candidate of the 18 who ran in 2015/6, and he was my 3rd choice of the few running now.

And something tells me you don't 'adore' Biden, so credit those you disagree with here in the Warroom the ability to have unbiased opinions while not being particularly large fans of their preferred party's leader.

idea...aside from all the cheating on all his wives, you don't give a fuck about the cancer victims he financially fucked over? Fake University?
You mentioned two reasons why I'm not a fan of Trump, his disloyalty to his wives & the fake university.

As for the cancer charity, even Snopes called bullshit on that.

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Donald J. Trump

Go ahead, post the year he said the quote.

@fingercuffs is curious.

Go ahead, post the year he said the quote.

@fingercuffs is curious.

can't right now. i'm too busy going over all of the evidence of election fraud that not even a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to lay eyes on. it's all been coming in so fast that i can hardly keep up. but feel free to send over your donations. the steal isn't going to stop itself.

can't right now. i'm too busy going over all of the evidence of election fraud that not even a crackhead pillow salesman is allowed to lay eyes on. it's all been coming in so fast that i can hardly keep up. but feel free to send over your donations. the steal isn't going to stop itself.

'Can't right now.'

Because you either didn't bother to look, or you did look and know its completely discredits what you're attempting to imply by including the quote without proper context.

Lying by omittion, which is a very common tactic to win arguments by leftists like yourself.

'Can't right now.'

Because you either didn't bother to look, or you did look and know its completely discredits what you're attempting to imply by including the quote without proper context.

Lying by omittion, which is a very common tactic to win arguments by leftists like yourself.

he made that quote in 2002. now go away.

Last edited:
Thank you.

And Trump was asked about that 2002 quote after Epstein was arrested.

ah yes. "i never liked him anyways!" the classic trump response for every time that one of his buddies or staffers gets hauled off to jail.

now all of a sudden he's not going to be flying on the lolita express 7 more times anymore. he doesn't like the guy anymore. he doesnt know that jeffrey likes many of his women on the younger side anymore. he's not a fan of epstein anymore. they weren't friends for 15 years anymore. he hardly ever talks to him anymore. he's not such a terrific guy anymore. he's not alot of fun to be with anymore. well gee, who would have ever seen that kind of reaction coming after epstein got arrested?

i'm having a hard time believing that he never known about epstein island and what was going on down there until after his buddy got arrested. somebody must have told him or he had to have heard something through the grapevine long before epstein got outted.

Last edited:

Actually, that transcript you posted left out a few important lines, which back up my post.

Trump - "And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
Bush - "Anything you want."
Trump - "Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Did you not include them to win an argument, because if you had it wouldn't back up your insult of 'sick fuck?' Or did the link (which you didn't include) not have the full quote?

Now Trump was damn near 60 when he said those quotes, so was his 'locker room talk' especially distasteful? Definitely.
But is it evidence of past sexual assaults? No.
But to you it is because its to your political advantage to believe... or say you believe... it is.

my post contains that.
and they don’t back up your post.

Bet you don't know what year Trump said that, don't you?

'Adore him?' He was my 2nd-to-last favored candidate of the 18 who ran in 2015/6, and he was my 3rd choice of the few running now.

And something tells me you don't 'adore' Biden, so credit those you disagree with here in the Warroom the ability to have unbiased opinions while not being particularly large fans of their preferred party's leader.

You mentioned two reasons why I'm not a fan of Trump, his disloyalty to his wives & the fake university.

As for the cancer charity, even Snopes called bullshit on that.

I don't even particularly like Biden let alone adore him but if it's between the two of them then I'm not voting for the Nectarine Nazi...that would be unfathomable for the country I've chosen to live in for the last 10 years. I got you wrong so I apologise, I thought you liked The Mandarin Molester. Phew!

I will say though, that I feel bad for Joe. He, at 81 years old is having to run for president again so we don't have to go through hell under Putin 45 again.

Thank you.

And Trump was asked about that 2002 quote after Epstein was arrested.

The real story is that Trump cut ties with the asshole when Trump found out Epstein tried to recruit a daughter of one of his club's members. Trump threw Epstein out, had him banned from the club, and never talked to him again.... unlike Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and so many other Leftists, Trump cut ties, with no repercussions, meaning Epstein had nothing on Trump.

Now consider this...

iu

That is a real painting. That painting was the prominent piece when you entered Epstein's NY Apartment.

Back