Media Topuria Says Volk will be his "Punching Bag", Confirms UFC Spain in 2024, Says NONE of UFC FW Division Deserves A Title Shot If He Wins the Belt

I also pick Illia to win but I have questions about how he deals with Volks kicks and distance management.

Ilia will say he wants to become double champ the minute he wins the title, if he beats Volk.

I mean there's no clear cut contender really, with Max fighting Justin, so he's kinda right on that front (unless you say Movsar deserves a title shot)

But he's a turtle neck wanker

“Turtle neck wanker” … I love it - I’m dying laughing …. I always make fun of the turtle neck look on people too !

Volkanovski will show another level this fight. He is great champion. The second Fight with Islam should not be remembered nor taken into equation for this fight, Alex will make Topuria look like amateur.

Volkanovski will show another level this fight. He is great champion. The second Fight with Islam should not be remembered nor taken into equation for this fight, Alex will make Topuria look like amateur.
You might not want to remember, but Volks chin might

hes the adrien broner of mma.

i hope volk humiliates him like maidana did to broner

He's not quite Broner levels of obnoxiousness, or overratedness, but he's getting there ;)

I mean jsut look at this. He's the cretin of all cretins, along with Pillowfists McGregory.

adrien-broner-oxygen-com_-e1605626584600.jpg.webp

NINTCHDBPICT000585689016.jpg

60365bced920880018591b83

008_manny_pacquiao_vs_adrien_broner.jpg

broner2.gif

6Iovxcv.gif

Last edited:
Can't blame the guy for hyping himself up. He has more IG followers than Volk now right? So he must he doing something right even if it makes him extremely dislikable.
This is more to do with our country having 25 million people with less than 1% who give a single fuck about cage fighting, and our pathetic government / sporting authorities respecting the best combat sports athlete we have ever had and giving him no marketing, than it does to do with who is better.

What fucking fights is he chasing? Conor Mcgregor? Yeah the whole world's just begging to see you fight Conor bud.
Edit: wtf is my text in that box for lol.

Islam humbled Volk twice. Topuria will deliver his first schooling of Volk soon, with the potential for another schooling a possibility.
Being saved by the bell while on the bottom getting smashed is your interpretation of Islam humbling Volk?

Volkanovski will show another level this fight. He is great champion. The second Fight with Islam should not be remembered nor taken into equation for this fight, Alex will make Topuria look like amate
Yeah full-camp volk is a force to be reckoned with however him coming off a KO loss and cutting back to FW at 35 against an undefeated all arounder is gonna be a tough ask.

Love this guy, man. Volk will show him levels but my god he is entertaining. We need more ilia and less “Yep I respect my opponent, nothing bad to say about him next question? Yea my weight cut was great….”

Back