Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

"Crying" Okay there bud, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Huh?

You think I "lose sleep" over any in this? <45>

Honestly, you're the one who seems triggered.

Compare Sean's "bravado" facing the tiny guy above ... to how much he "cries and whines" after the video below:

I think you're the one losing sleep over the fact SEAN = BULLY, who can't take what he dishes out.

He is someone who gets paid to fight and the juiced up tard was trying to injure him right before a fight. What kind of retard thinks he should get into a serious fight, jeopardising his upcoming match?

Grow the fuck up dude.

Per his and other accounts, the 'juiced up tard' was testing Sean's metal after he mouthed off and essentially instigated the incident.

Sean if he is prepping for a fight should not try it on with men he has never met, disparaging them in front of others.

Huh?

You think I "lose sleep" over any in this? <45>

Honestly, you're the one who seems triggered.

Compare Sean's "bravado" facing the tiny guy above ... to how much he "cries and whines" after the video below:

I think you're the one losing sleep, quite frankly.

Sean is preparing for a fight and the juiced out cheater clearly tries to injure him, what the fuck are you watching lol.

Man and that's the short version. The 3 minutes before this Sean is just messing with him, letting Sneako try and get some shots in but it's obvious there's a huge gap in skill.

Last edited:
Strickland beat both DDP and Cannonier in my opinion. People are so caught up on forward movement and think any aggression whatsoever constitutes as control even when it isn't effective. Sean's style leads to close scoring because judges are idiots and damage is subjective despite being the most important scoring criteria.
Agreed, I scored both for Strickland as well. He's got to accept that judges are retarded and throw even more offence I guess...

Sean is preparing for a fight and the juiced out cheater clearly tries to injure him, what the fuck are you watching lol.

Okay, and if Sean was such a "bad ass streetfighter" ,,, he wouldn't walk away crying BOO HOO he would be attacking the dude, like a legit bad ass would have done.
(I know people who would grab a tire iron, or other, and not take that shit.)

Instead, Sean walks around holding his elbow, avoiding the perpetual forward motion of Orlando, crying and complaining.

Sean is no "bad ass streetfighter."

He's a marginally-talented MMA fighter, who will absolutely attack the small, but who will absolutely run from the more powerful.

And it's documented on film.

Strickland is such a fuckin pussy.

Talk mad shit about how psychotic he is, but when fighting against real fighters, he fights like a puss. So of fuckin course he gonna try and beat up on some scrub and still couldn't come close to knocking him out. HHJ got a bone from watching this wishing it was strickland pounding on him instead.
Shiiiiet if you gonna post like that hanging shit on him, at least tag @HHJ so you don't look like a pussy yourself buddeh.

Okay, and if Sean was such a "bad ass streetfighter" ,,, he wouldn't walk away crying BOO HOO he would be attacking the dude, like a legit bad ass would have done.

Instead, Sean walks around holding his elbow, avoiding the perpetual forward motion of Orlando.

Sean is no "bad ass streetfighter."

He's a marginally-talented MMA fighter, who will absolutely attack the small, and absolutely run from the more powerful.
Lmao grow up dude.

Shiiiiet if you gonna post like that hanging shit on him, at least tag @HHJ so you don't look like a pussy yourself buddeh.
I dont know how to tag people on here. I"m not some kind of nerd. Nothing against you being a nerd and all. We still need people like you.

Full video below.

I don't like youtubers, but seans a fucking idiot for going full tilt on a kid who was CLEARLY only sparring for about 3-4 minutes of a 5 minute round. STILL couldn't knock him out either.<45>

That kid must have weighed 130 soaking wet.

I respect strickland as a fighter, but he really is a POS bully.

I'm glad he got put in his place by DDP and any other legit fighter in his division.

Cry me a river. The kid got in the cage and was throwing. No one forced him into it and he wasn't jumped on the street - shut the hell up about being a bully.

Good learning lesson for him.

Besides - sneako is a fucking dickhead. Probably did him some good.

Really?

Rewatch. Strickland backed up and cried like a baby.

If he was the legit "Street-fighting bad ass" he claims to be, he would've launched himself into the bigger guy.

Instead, he walked around crying.
That fat guy was a 5-0 HW mma fighter who won ADCC in 2015. Not sure launching himself into that fight would have been the best idea when preparing for an actual UFC fight.

Per his and other accounts, the 'juiced up tard' was testing Sean's metal after he mouthed off and essentially instigated the incident.

Sean if he is prepping for a fight should not try it on with men he has never met, disparaging them in front of others.
So, even if he was shit talking, that justifies trying to injure a professional fighter right before a match costing them money and risking a long layoff while healing?

I definitely disagree with that justification.

That fat guy was a 5-0 HW mma fighter who won ADCC in 2015. Not sure launching himself into that fight would have been the best idea when preparing for an actual UFC fight.

He would not be a HW in decent condition.

Back