Crime HERE WE GO AGAIN, Another MAGA Right Wing extremist Murders his Father for......TAKING THE VACCINE

WokeWarrior

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score

‘Delusional conspiracy theorist’ accused of killing dad because he got vaccine
A coked-up “delusional conspiracy theorist” in Florida beat his father to death in a rage over the parent receiving a vaccine, according to charging documents.
Brian McGann Jr., 44, is believed to have killed his father, Brian McGann Sr., during a rambling, 20-minute phone call with a female family friend that started shortly after 11 p.m. Sunday, records viewed by The Post revealed.
During the frantic exchange, the family friend allegedly heard McGann Sr. cry out, “Stop, you’re killing me” during an argument at his Lake Worth Beach home, the document noted.
The individual also claimed to have heard McGann Jr. screaming at and attacking his father before muttering, “He is under my foot.”
The family friend called 911 and told investigators that the younger
McGann was a “delusional conspiracy theorist” who became enraged
“because he recently learned his father received the vaccine,” the complaint stated.

Brian McGann Jr mugshot.3
Brian McGann Jr., 44, is accused of killing his father.Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
When authorities arrived, they found McGann Sr. with his “clothing completely covered in blood” and his face seriously injured, the report stated.
He was pronounced dead by paramedics around 12:15 a.m.
Police found Brian McGann Sr. bloodied and beaten at his home late Sunday.3

Police found Brian McGann Sr. bloodied and beaten at his home late Sunday.
Both his hands were also swollen and he had a cut on his left hand, in addition to lacerations on his fingers, the investigators noted.
McGann Jr. was arrested and charged with first-degree murder.
McGann Jr. was booked into Palm Beach County Jail, where he is being held without bond, according to CBS12.

McGann Jr. appeared briefly in court on Tuesday.3

Last edited:
mentally stable genius.

imagine murdering your own father and throwing your life away just to own the libs. damn. that's like the second one this week. these people are deranged and violent. at what point can we officially label MAGA as a death cult and a terrorist organization?

Last edited:
Someone should probably tell him....

<WhatIsThis>

Seriously all jokes aside, What is going
on mentally with some of you Sherdoggers when it comes to wearing masks or getting the vaccine, please explain to me the mindset on why
you you have issues with people wearing masks or people who got the vaccine.

No more joe rogan guys. thats it. im putting a stop to this. some of yall are getting out of hand.
its scary to think if we GOD FORBID get another virus

Let me just say this real fast and I hope this message gets to where it needs to get to.

YOU ARE NOT GOD, I dont care what your parents/great grandparents taught you,
what you thought was conquered, what you feel is a birth right what you think you CONTROL etc etc.

understand we are mere humans. WE CONTROL NOTHING.

A freaking angry horse could kill You with ease, and horses get bodied by most meat eating predators in the wild.
Do the Math people.
we are HUMANS, OUR FLESH IS WEAK, WE ARE MORTAL, you bleed just like any poor homeless or disabled person.
YOU cant bully/politic your way outta reality. So with that said we need to take GLOBAL WARMING
SERIOUSLY OR ELSE

ok thats it,
Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Last edited:
58-p-m-three-hour-76089604.webp

This guy looks like @Sonny Qc if he hit the coke/pots and didn't get vaccinated

20231108-185223.jpg

20231108-185223.jpg

Great detective work detective @Zer !! I And remember sherdog never be afraid to expose
evil, or snitch ....unless its against me.
@Zer @Sonny Qc

@Sonny Qc If you give me an exclusive ill put money on your books.
also dont eat any candy thats put on your bed, its a TRAP.....

Last edited:
please dont tell him his idol got the shot too. He might literally implode

<WhatIsThis>

Seriously all jokes aside, What is going
on mentally with some of you Sherdoggers when it comes to wearing masks or getting the vaccine, please explain to me the mindset on why you do/did you have issues with people wearing masks or people who got the vaccine. The only answer got aside from the looney conspiracies was with was from I think Joe rogan who said covid made people depressed or some stupid WOE IS ME excuse. its scary to think if we GOD FORBID get another virus thats 10x worse than covid that we are gonna DIE.....
simply cause of morons and their politics.

Let me just say this real fast and I hope this message gets to where it needs to get to. YOU ARE NOT GOD, I dont care what your parents taught you, what you thought was conquered what you feel is a birth right what you think your owed etc etc. understand we are mere humans. A freaking angry horse could kill us with ease, and horses get bodied by most meat eating predators in the wild.
you are a HUMAN, WE ARE MORTAL, and you bleed just like the rest of us.
YOU cant bully/politic your way outta reality.

Here's hoping if there is a new respiratory virus 10x as deadly as covid the powers to be don't try keep everyone inside to catch it.

Here's hoping they allow small businesses to remain open so people don't have to congregate amongst their hundreds and thousands in air-conditioned buildings to get essentials.

Here's hoping they don't lie to people telling them they won't spread it to grandma.

heres hoping record profits dont happem again.

Here's hoping patents are provided to the nations unable to afford .

Here's hoping they actually provide all known details regarding testing and results

Here's hoping they don't ruin the new generations to protect the old.

But yeah.... to you it all was bad because of the people who have a different political idealogical stance....

not the politicians... the media... the pharmaceutical companies...... you know..
The actual people who implemented policies?

also for fucks sake I've read every article you used as source... not one mention of him being maga ...........

YOU cant bully/politic your way outta reality

This thread is absolutely trash.

Regarding the actual crime

The phone call went for 20 minutes, as the situation became more violent and chaotic, documents said. She asked about Mcgann Sr.’s welfare. The son allegedly said, “He is under my foot.”
She described that during the violence, she overheard Mcgann Jr. asking for the combination to his father’s safe.
The woman also overheard the victim say, “Stop, you are killing me,” at one point in the call, according to documents.

Here's hoping if there is a new respiratory virus 10x as deadly as covid the powers to be don't try keep everyone inside to catch it.

What are these powers "to" be? Do you tbink everyone lives on a farm? Cities and towns are very densely populated. You can disagree with lockdpwn and social distancing policies, but claiming they were an effort to keep people inside in order to catch the virus shows a level of forceful ignorance that, at best, shades into delusion.

Here's hoping they allow small businesses to remain open so people don't have to congregate amongst their hundreds and thousands in air-conditioned buildings to get essentials.
Not sure this is the answer, either. More smaller places without industrial ventilation is probably not going to decrease transmission rates. Unfortunately, I think the intensive delivery system that was hyperdeveloped through covid would be the key for the next pandemic. Having local aggregation points, whether they be small business, or large air conditioned buildings, makes it nearly impossible to reduce transmission.

Here's hoping they don't lie to people telling them they won't spread it to grandma.
Which "they" said that? I wasn't allowed to see my grandma while she died during covid. This was the norm, I don't recall anyone being encouraged to visit their grandparents. Quite the opposite.

heres hoping record profits dont happem again.
Totally agree here. This is a critique of capitalism, though, not reactive global public health policy
Here's hoping patents are provided to the nations unable to afford
Agreed, as above.
Here's hoping they actually provide all known details regarding testing and results

Sure. I don't know much about how this was mishandled- I was in Canada during covid. Without knowing specifically what you're talking about, I'll say that information management is a key component of governments handling an emergent global health concern, so I dont think it's reasonable to expect constant, totally up to date info releases. If this was even possible, the risk of agitated public over reactions is something to consider.

Here's hoping they don't ruin the new generations to protect the old.

Wait... didn't "they":
Lie to people telling them they won't spread it to grandma
?
But yeah.... to you it all was bad because of the people who have a different political idealogical stance....

not the politicians... the media... the pharmaceutical companies...... you know..
The actual people who implemented policies?
I think there were definitely some blunders in how covid was handled. And there were definitely some self centered assholes who made a ton of money off of it. I'm not blindly supportive of the governments of the time (which were a mix of political ideologies, and which included trump) - but all that considered, the reactionary partisan, conspiratorial resistance to covid as some sort of deep state plot is a dangerous and stupid position to take and happens to be largely seated in the right wing.

I'm perfectly capable of Acknowledging the errors made in the global handling of covid19 while also Acknowledging that the reactionary eight wing grifter idiots who bang the drums of polarization and claim this was all some big conspiracy,
- the kinds of idiots who think they are the peers of virologists and other phd level experts merely because theyve spent a few hours or days angrily googlijg things - these people are literally more dangerous to collective humanity than the next pandemic likely will be.

What are these powers "to" be? Do you tbink everyone lives on a farm? Cities and towns are very densely populated. You can disagree with lockdpwn and social distancing policies, but claiming they were an effort to keep people inside in order to catch the virus shows a level of forceful ignorance that, at best, shades into delusion.

Not sure this is the answer, either. More smaller places without industrial ventilation is probably not going to decrease transmission rates. Unfortunately, I think the intensive delivery system that was hyperdeveloped through covid would be the key for the next pandemic. Having local aggregation points, whether they be small business, or large air conditioned buildings, makes it nearly impossible to reduce transmission.

Which "they" said that? I wasn't allowed to see my grandma while she died during covid. This was the norm, I don't recall anyone being encouraged to visit their grandparents. Quite the opposite.

Totally agree here. This is a critique of capitalism, though, not reactive global public health policy

Agreed, as above.

Sure. I don't know much about how this was mishandled- I was in Canada during covid. Without knowing specifically what you're talking about, I'll say that information management is a key component of governments handling an emergent global health concern, so I dont think it's reasonable to expect constant, totally up to date info releases. If this was even possible, the risk of agitated public over reactions is something to consider.

Wait... didn't "they":

?

I think there were definitely some blunders in how covid was handled. And there were definitely some self centered assholes who made a ton of money off of it. I'm not blindly supportive of the governments of the time (which were a mix of political ideologies, and which included trump) - but all that considered, the reactionary partisan, conspiratorial resistance to covid as some sort of deep state plot is a dangerous and stupid position to take and happens to be largely seated in the right wing.

I'm perfectly capable of Acknowledging the errors made in the global handling of covid19 while also Acknowledging that the reactionary eight wing grifter idiots who bang the drums of polarization and claim this was all some big conspiracy,
- the kinds of idiots who think they are the peers of virologists and other phd level experts merely because theyve spent a few hours or days angrily googlijg things - these people are literally more dangerous to collective humanity than the next pandemic likely will be.
Look all jokes aside We better get a handle on these MAGA morons before Global warming or another virus crisis gets leashed upon us.
Cause if that happens we are DEAD.
im not saying left wingers dont do crazy stuff But they are more rational over the safety of others
than the opposite side.

Was covid man made, Could be, are the vaccines safe , I dont know But theres ways to handle these situations.
LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE

People close to me died of covid and that made me go get the vaccine
WHICH BTW HAS SIDE EFFECTS IM SURE. point is unless

you have a solution for curing then your options are either to mask up and isolate or get the vaccine...

these right wing dummies turned this into something else.

Im calling it now WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE IF ANOTHER WORLD WIDE
CRISIS EVER HAPPENS,
cause these people are too far gone.

Last edited:

Umm.. I don't think they purposefully did it. I think it was a outcome though. Used " powers to be " as a generic statement as everyone still points fingers at who did what here. Won't get a straight answer in regards to who made the decisions. Just a pass the buck game till it gets to well we followed the ( who's guidelines )

I'm Australian.. literally space and a climate that easily permits outdoor activities...... somehow we managed to vaccinate the majority of our country " to stop the spread " before figuring out a respiratory virus spread more in enclosed spaces.... and was dramatically slowed by sunlight and being outdoors........

how stupid can we possibly be ? I mean...... really ?

I would have preferred my olds to take the chance at local fruits shops and butchers where they'd come into contact with about 10 people for their shopping. Rather than hundreds for three times the amount of time in a space thousands enter and exit daily....

Plenty of talking heads told people once they were vaccinated they could no longer spread covid. Politicians. Media and pharmaceutical spokesmen. Good lord Biden said you won't spread it when vaccinated....

[ sorry about your grandmother mate ]

When you have Pfizer trying to seal data for 75 years.... when it took close to a year for them to directly be asked does it reduce the " spread " with a response of " oh we didn't test for that. We had to move at the speed of the market " are giant red flags. There's countless others as well.

Wait... didn't "they":

The damage done to the youth is going to be more evident in the future. But by pretty much all metrics - mental health. Drug. Social interactions. Education - physical activity etc etc are all already evident. It may not matter to much as our society seems to be staying more indoors online anyhow.

think there were definitely some blunders in how covid was handled. And there were definitely some self centered assholes who made a ton of money off of it. I'm not blindly supportive of the governments of the time (which were a mix of political ideologies, and which included trump) - but all that considered, the reactionary partisan, conspiratorial resistance to covid as some sort of deep state plot is a dangerous and stupid position to take and happens to be largely seated in the right wing.

Sigh... why make it a left or right thing. I'm Australian your Canadian. Fuck the stupid two teams.

I dont think those people aren't collectively more dangerous to collective humanity than the next pandemic will be. The next one will be far worse undoubtedly. Because they shat on a lot of people's trust, there's absolutely no way they'll get the same Uptik on vaccination the next time around .

There also were virologists who opposed to the guidelines mate. So what makes you educated enough to decide which virologist is correct?

Not having a go at you. But I don't particularly care what regular morons do or say.

It bugs when people go on about anti-vaxxers while you can acknowledge allllll the mistakes made.... yet still be more annoyed at " anti-vaxxers and right wing grifters " than those responsible....

Blows my mind.

As the rightwing is as responsible for the dumb decisions in other locations... I mean for fucks sakes the entire world went along with it.... left / right / dictator / communist / religious.

It's not a left or right thing...... at all. It's insane to try reduce everything to those 2 terms.

Umm.. I don't think they purposefully did it. I think it was a outcome though. Used " powers to be " as a generic statement as everyone still points fingers at who did what here. Won't get a straight answer in regards to who made the decisions. Just a pass the buck game till it gets to well we followed the ( who's guidelines )

I'm Australian.. literally space and a climate that easily permits outdoor activities...... somehow we managed to vaccinate the majority of our country " to stop the spread " before figuring out a respiratory virus spread more in enclosed spaces.... and was dramatically slowed by sunlight and being outdoors........

I would have preferred my olds to take the chance at local fruits shops and butchers where they'd come into contact with about 10 people for their shopping. Rather than hundreds for three times the amount of time in a space thousands enter and exit daily....

Plenty of talking heads told people once they were vaccinated they could no longer spread covid. Politicians. Media and pharmaceutical spokesmen. Good lord Biden said you won't spread it when vaccinated....

When you have Pfizer trying to seal data for 75 years.... when it took close to a year for them to directly be asked does it reduce the " spread " with a response of " oh we didn't test for that. We had to move at the speed of the market " are giant red flags. There's countless others as well.

The damage done to the youth is going to be more evident in the future. But by pretty much all metrics - mental health. Drug. Social interactions. Education - physical activity etc etc are all already evident. It may not matter to much as our society seems to be staying more indoors online anyhow.

Sigh... why make it a left or right thing. I'm Australian your Canadian. Fuck the stupid two teams.

I dont think those people aren't collectively more dangerous to collective humanity than the next pandemic will be. The next one will be far worse undoubtedly. Because they shat on a lot of people's trust, there's absolutely no way they'll get the same Uptik on vaccination the next time around .

There also were virologists who opposed to the guidelines mate. So what makes you educated enough to decide which virologist is correct?

Not having a go at you. But I don't particularly care what regular morons do or say.

It bugs when people go on about anti-vaxxers while you can acknowledge allllll the mistakes made.... yet still be more annoyed at " anti-vaxxers and right wing grifters " than those responsible....

Blows my mind.

As the rightwing is as responsible for the dumb decisions in other locations... I mean for fucks sakes the entire world went along with it.... left / right / dictator / communist / religious.

It's not a left or right thing...... at all. It's insane to try reduce everything to those 2 terms.

Where did people say taking the vaccine makes it impossible for you to transmit covid? Literally anyone who took jr. high biology knows that is not how vaccines work.

Where did people say taking the vaccine makes it impossible for you to transmit covid? Literally anyone who took jr. high biology knows that is not how vaccines work.

And this is why Mr Roos’ video, while not strictly being new information, struck such a nerve.

Because setting aside what it says in the fine print, the public was told repeatedly, for months, both explicitly and implicitly, that the vaccines would prevent transmission.

They’re all on tape saying it.

US President Joe Biden, for example, said in July 2021 that “you’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations”.

White House chief medical adviser Dr Anthony Fauci said in May 2021 that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for the virus.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky said in March 2021 that “vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick”.

In Australia, politicians and health officials held millions of people hostage for months, lecturing and threatening them to get vaccinated to regain their “freedoms”.

The vaccines were the “way out” of the pandemic, they were not to just to protect ourselves but to “protect others”, they would “stop the spread”, and not getting vaccinated was “selfish”.

Vaccine passports, the “vaccinated economy”, were necessary so people who “did the right thing” would feel “safe” knowing they weren’t “mixing” with the unvaccinated, who were a “risk to the community”.

Sorry, I thought you meant "powers TO be" as a reference to some known future power, as opposed to powers that be.

Canada also has a large rural population and plenty of space, but again, I don't think this idea of just going outside works for the cities of the world, where most people live.

And, I think one of the things that bugs me about much of the outrage of how COVID was handled is the seeming lack of nuance - call it retrospective falacy, maybe. COVID was an unknown quantity, we didn't know how it was going to play out or evolve or what we were really dealing with. Now that we have learned some things, and after the virus mutated multiple times, it's all too easy to look back and say we were dumb. I'd say more than being dumb, we were ignorant. As in, we didn't know.

No doubt, that sounds pretty reasonable. However, I don't think there are too many situations like that for most people on the planet. For your average citizen of Hong Kong, or Moscow, or whatever, even just GETTING to the small business food vendor (if it even exists) likely requires the use of public transportation and walking around in small, densely-populated areas.

I remember this, indeed. I don't know the answer to this question, but I do think it' the fundamental question: Did we have reason to believe that vaccinations WOULD reduce the likelihood of transmission, and that turned out to be not true after we had collected data? - OR - did the so-called experts all know this was bullshit all along and somehow got everyone on board with this big lie in order to... kill grandmothers and increase uptake of a useless vaccine? I think the latter of these options is far more unlikely, and requires a pretty massive suspension of disbelief to think the relevant experts in all countries were so easily bamboozled. I do not for one second disbelieve that big pharma would do what it could to make as much money as possible, but I don't know that I go the extra step of believing there was a coordinated intentional misinformation campaign.

Thank you for the condolences. She was quite demented and was taken care of very warmly by the staff at the nursing home, so as far as these things go, at least we've that to be thankful for. She was a very gentle soul, and was easily cared-for at the end.

Yes. I'm unfamiliar with these specific happenstances, but of course they are horseshit. Again, though. I can pretty easily understand this as a manifestation of global corporate capitalism. We see nasty shit happening like this every fucking day, virus or not, because of the way the system is set up. Call me jaded, but I dont think it's too hard to believe that a pharmaceutical company did its best to exploit a historically unprecedented "market opportunity" - that's what they are designed to do.
[/QUOTE]
Yes - but, to be clear, who did this damage? Was it the virus, or was it the lockdown and other responses? If we had done absolutely nothing, what would have happened?

Blows my mind.

I dont think it's arguable that the sort of anti-vax, covid-conspiracy messaging is firmly seated in right wing discontent. I'm not trying to make this distinction, but it's pretty obviously a thing. Having said that, I think you're right. The same message can be conveyed without any reference to political ideological tendency.

What is your take on it? as I asked above, what do you think went wrong - given the fact that we didnt know what was going to happen while it was unfolding, allowing for the fact that we were ignorant of things then that we understand now - what should have been done? I've heard you talk about lockdowns being less than ideal, but do you not agree that for people who don't live in rural areas with readily accessible fruit stands, that they probably were very effective at reducing the spread of a virus we had good reason to believe could be far more deadly than it turned out to be?

Last edited:
Look all jokes aside We better get a handle on these MAGA morons before Global warming or another virus crisis gets leashed upon us.
Cause if that happens we are DEAD.
im not saying left wingers dont do crazy stuff But they are more rational over the safety of others
than the opposite side.

Was covid man made, Could be, are the vaccines safe , I dont know But theres ways to handle these situations.
LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE

People close to me died of covid and that made me go get the vaccine
WHICH BTW HAS SIDE EFFECTS IM SURE. point is unless

you have a solution for curing then your options are either to mask up and isolate or get the vaccine...

these right wing dummies turned this into something else.

Im calling it now WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE IF ANOTHER WORLD WIDE
CRISIS EVER HAPPENS,
cause these people are too far gone.

As I said in an earlier post, I think the idea that the scientists of the world are all fucking idiots and that I, an individual without any formal education in the subject matter at hand, can get to the bottom of this once and for all using my laptop - this is the fundamental challenge we've got, beyond even global warming.

Obviously blind trust is a dangerous phenomenon, but the opposite is equally bad. Self-righteous idnignation and insistence that any form of collective authority is absolutely wrong is a direct impediment to the kinds of sober cooperation we are absolutely going to NEED in the face of the global challenges to come.

And this is why Mr Roos’ video, while not strictly being new information, struck such a nerve.

Because setting aside what it says in the fine print, the public was told repeatedly, for months, both explicitly and implicitly, that the vaccines would prevent transmission.

They’re all on tape saying it.

US President Joe Biden, for example, said in July 2021 that “you’re not going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations”.

White House chief medical adviser Dr Anthony Fauci said in May 2021 that vaccinated people become “dead ends” for the virus.

CDC director Rochelle Walensky said in March 2021 that “vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don’t get sick”.

In Australia, politicians and health officials held millions of people hostage for months, lecturing and threatening them to get vaccinated to regain their “freedoms”.

The vaccines were the “way out” of the pandemic, they were not to just to protect ourselves but to “protect others”, they would “stop the spread”, and not getting vaccinated was “selfish”.

Vaccine passports, the “vaccinated economy”, were necessary so people who “did the right thing” would feel “safe” knowing they weren’t “mixing” with the unvaccinated, who were a “risk to the community”.

nothing here includes anyone saying "vaccines make it impossible for you to transmit covid". it's all a few second clips removed from all context purposely.

They are saying vaccines prevent things like transmission. This is true. Like body armor prevents you from getting shot. These statements speak to the general effect of these things, they don't guarantee anything, that's simple reading comprehension.

Like I said you'd have to be a moron who flunked 7th grade bio class to not grasp this. Or someone overreacting to make a political point that's not really true.

When someone doesn't want to do something, they pretend if it is not 100% effective it isn't worth doing which in this case flies in the face of R0. They're like children.

Back