PBP UFC Fight Night 236 - Hermansson vs. Pyfer Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/10 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EseOiRZ.gif

107367-3909229.png

sg0Fv28.gif

As always if ya want on or off jus Tap!

X4ZsNMd.gif

Slammin Saturday!

DjHMXS.gif

In! Thanks for the thread @Jackonfire.

How is everyone doing today? I'm drinking coffee, getting ready to settle in to a long weekend of watching sports.

After that crazy eye poking card last week I have a feeling we'll see some great fights on this card. Any way I always have fun in the PbP with you all it's gonna be awesome. Enjoy the fights!

107368-3904829.png

Hey bud! I’m not making anything yet but looking at the boar in that gif made me want pulled pork. Or bacon

Good news. We ship FROM Canada!
Perfecto. I place my orders well in advance to reserve my spot in the queue. A combination platter of the finest fixings from the world renowned Hellacious Helax Grill.

Perfecto. I place my orders well in advance to reserve my spot in the queue. A combination platter of the finest fixings from the world renowned Hellacious Helax Grill.
My best homemade dish is Greek lemon soup from scratch. It will knock your socks off if you are into that

Sneaky good card. I just need to know one thing: Does "Robert Bryczek" have any chance of beating the Ukrainian? I have taken a dislike to this guy, and I know next to nothing about his polish opponent.

Back