PBP UFC Fight Night 236 - Hermansson vs. Pyfer Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/10 at 4pm ET / 1pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which fight was it!? I think the Clark fight. Jeez I forgot!
How the heck should I remember? I'm doing business with ordering food from helax. I thought you picked Loma Lookanoombe or Lookamahbooty. What I mainly recall is that you both exaggerate about how well you do against each other lol.

How the heck should I remember? I'm doing business with ordering food from helax. I thought you picked Loma Lookanoombe or Lookamahbooty. what I mainly recall is that you both exsgger about how well you do against each other lol.

You might be right though. If you are, I think I have a pretty good bet then! Thanks for the help! :p

<SelenaWow> Is nobody showing Andre "Touchy" Fili any love thus far..? I'm gonna be sure to Sherdawg you all come nights end, Ige ain't what he used to be.
As I recall the odds on that one are close. There's a lot of close fights on this card. I'm hoping for tons of great fights. They better bring the pain for me and Payne!

Made my picks. Now we wait

zrHN9nL.gif

107367-3910315.png
I'm wearing my long sleeve badass black Ramones t-shirt. It's a punk rock snow day. Hey Ho! Let's go!

<SelenaWow> Is nobody showing Andre "Touchy" Fili any love thus far..? I'm gonna be sure to Sherdawg you all come nights end, Ige ain't what he used to be.

I think a lot of the favorites (which I also picked) have a decent chance of loosing. Found it a bit difficult to decide and flipped prolly too much...

<6>

I think a lot of the favorites (which I also picked) have a decent chance of loosing. Found it a bit difficult to decide and flipped prolly too much...

<6>
I picked quite a few underdogs just because they should be tightly contested. Figure I'll either get some pleasant surprises or stinkit up.

How is everyone so confidently picking Johnson? He's like 38 and fighting someone who used to be a middleweight. Unless Johnson all of a sudden becomes a bjj expert and catches him in a submission I don't see how he wins this

if Bruna Brasil can defend a headlock armthrow takedown she should easily outstrike Loma using her reach.

How is everyone so confidently picking Johnson? He's like 38 and fighting someone who used to be a middleweight. Unless Johnson all of a sudden becomes a bjj expert and catches him in a submission I don't see how he wins this
Just cause I like him. Not super confident on the pick lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back