Social Biden considers accepting Palestinian refugees

Now being a realist is bleeding hear leftist nonsense? There's a reason most prominent realists don't support Israel's strategy.
You're not being a realist. I'm being a realist, and you don't like it. You deal in fantasy and fairy tales.

You're not being a realist. I'm being a realist, and you don't like it. You deal in fantasy and fairy tales.
I don't think you understand what the realism in international relations means in if you think you're argument is grounded in realism. Can you point me to some scholars who fall into that camp who support Israel's strategy?

I don't think you understand what the realism in international relations means in if you think you're argument is grounded in realism. Can you point me to some scholars who fall into that camp who support Israel's strategy?
I'm not interested in what scholars think. I use my own brain, and call it as I see it. Try it sometime. You're like a Gen Z goof shoving a phone in my face, like it's your argument.

I'm not interested in what scholars think. I use my own brain, and call it as it as I see it. Try it sometime. You're like Gen Z goof shoving a phone in my face, like it's your argument.
"I don't believe in reading books or educating myself on a complex issue before claiming I know better than the experts who spend decades studying these issues."

Bravo.

"I don't believe in reading books or educating myself on a complex issue before claiming I know better than the experts who spend decades studying these issues."

Bravo.

He's a CTard.

Bravo.
Yeah, you keep reading while Israel keeps taking Palestine. Send some books over there for kindling.

Yeah, you keep reading while Israel keeps taking Palestine. Send some books over there for kindling.
Not sure who you're arguing with, what I said is that Israel's current strategy is very ill advised. Not that they will change course.

Speaking of books, can you tell me a single book scholarly book you've read about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict? Just one, please, I'm dying to know if you have.

You're remembering it wrong.

What happened was the GOP blocked visas for the interpreters, their wives and children.

Also, they were blocked by Trump's travel bans.
So you are saying that NO interpreters etc etc were able to make it here during Trumps term?? And before you answer... think back when I posted about this over a month ago.

"Blabbity freaking bla I have never stepped foot in any of these countries I am making wishful comments about"
You exposed yourself so bad on page 6 that I can't even though I got all the time in the world to do so. Your knowledge, experience and awareness should never be trusted ever again and everyone of your friends and family should be required to read this whole thread and know what they are dealing with.

I mean, he could stop funding Israel
America has been financially supporting BOTH countries for as long as I have been alive so that comment is null and void.
and enabling the atrocities they are committing instead
Like I have said a few times on here, after October 7th..... ALL bets are off.

You exposed yourself so bad on page 6 that I can't even though I got all the time in the world to do so. Your knowledge, experience and awareness should never be trusted ever again and everyone of your friends and family should be required to read this whole thread and know what they are dealing with.
Do tell how I exposed myself. I have been to Israel, not sure why that would be relevant to any of the points I've made.

"You exposed yourself and I have all the time in the world but I can't write a single point" Yeah, bud

Israel's war is not going to solve shit.
This is the first time they are completely decimating Gaza so obviously this is going to make a difference.
Hamas by any other name will rise from the ashes.
There's a documentary that talks about this mindset. Their ideology teaches them never accept defeat even when it's obvious. "Instead of losing its better to just fight until you die. So then you won't have to live with defeat. You'll be dead." (I forget the name of this documentary)

Do tell how I exposed myself
I'd be here for hours unscrewing your nonsense. Even though I am essentially getting paid to do this I STILL won't waste my time.
I have been to Israel,
Never said you didn't but embarrassing yourself nonetheless. Compared to the Israelis I have talked to... you are way off. And I highly doubt you have been to Israel other than to drink a coffee at Haifa airport.
not sure why that would be relevant to any of the points I've made.
OH god... I lost count of how much bull shit you typed on a keyboard. Just countless nonsense.
"You exposed yourself and I have all the time in the world but I can't write a single point" Yeah, bud
I'd be here for hours unscrewing your nonsense. Even though I am essentially getting paid to do this I STILL won't waste my time.

Arab countries won't accept a Palestinian exodus because neither those countries nor the Palestinian people want that.
wuuuuuuuut?? There are a vast amount of videos with Palestinians at the Egypt border CRYING to escape. Granted... not many are men but still.
That would only serve to suit Israel in a land grab,
In order top prevent another October 7th... I can't blame them at this point.
which nobody else in the Middle East will stand for.
I'm not saying you are wrong but you'd think by now we'd all understand that the middle east "not standing for it" hasn't meant shit since Israel has continued to take so much land already throughout the years.

'd be here for hours unscrewing your nonsense. Even though I am essentially getting paid to do this I STILL won't waste my time.
I think your brain broke since you're now repeating gibberish and still insisting you have such good point to make and yet....crickets.
Never said you didn't but embarrassing yourself nonetheless. Compared to the Israelis I have talked to... you are way off. And I highly doubt you have been to Israel other than to drink a coffee at Haifa airport.
You seem to be unware of basic geography and where the main international airport in Israel is...

I think your brain broke since you're now repeating gibberish and still insisting you have such good point to make and yet....crickets.
Again.. you embarrassed yourself already. Nice try though.
You seem to be unware of basic geography and where the main international airport in Israel is...
When did I ever say Haifa "was the main international bla bla"??? Nice try X2

Give him a minute he has to check his scholarly books to answer this.

All this posting and you've still yet to provide anything resembling a coherent point to the thread. I believe in you, maybe one day you'll finally make one.

And your the Haifa comment only makes sense if one were to fly through it...which uhhh.. It's like me claiming someone doesn't know the US because they probably only flew through Boise Airport. It doesn't make sense.
Give him a minute he has to check his scholarly books to answer this.
Ah yes, because bothering to try and understand a complex issue is a bad thing. No need to tell on your ignorance so much.

All this posting and you've still yet to provide anything resembling a coherent point to the thread. I believe in you, maybe one day you'll finally make one.

And your the Haifa comment only makes sense if one were to fly through it...which uhhh.. It's like me claiming someone doesn't know the US because they probably only flew through Boise Airport. It doesn't make sense.

Ah yes, because bothering to try and understand a complex issue is a bad thing. No need to tell on your ignorance so much.
Please point me to some good books that came out after OCT 7, I will wait.

Back