• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Black people are 2.9 times more likely than white people to be killed by cops, report says

How many Blacks were killed by the cops after they shot 22 people in KC yesterday?

Last edited:
No fucking way! Its more like 2.4 times. They exaggerate this shit so much. Fucking dems.

It's adjusted for population, but what they always leave out is the amount of violent crime being committed.

When you factor that in, they are under represented in police shootings.

I think you are allowed to have a gun inside your home

So shoot first and ask questions later? LOL

If you get a call about a break-in and you go to the address where the break-in is supposedly taking place and someone there has a gun in their hand, what should you do? Wait to see if they are going to shoot you first?

If you want to be mad, be mad at whomever called the cops and reported a break-in.

If you get a call about a break-in and you go to the address where the break-in is supposedly taking place and someone there has a gun in their hand, what should you do? Wait to see if they are going to shoot you first?

If you want to be mad, be mad at whomever called the cops and reported a break-in.
Speak up instead of creep up

The numbers are probably higher to be honest. America is a racist country and will be!
Well… you are simply wrong.

But….Feel free to rattle off some countries that are less racist. And before you make that list understand that most likely I’ve been to the countries you list.

Good luuuuuuuuck!!

Last edited:
Interesting statistics.

Last edited:
The numbers are probably higher to be honest. America is a racist country and will be

Yeah… full of race baiters and grifters maybe

This Harvard professors research paper got buried when he revealed NO bias towards blacks in police shootings… in 2016.

His colleagues turned on him

Just saw this this morning. Likely needs its own thread. But I need to dig into it more.

dun understand why dem POElease dont understand street culture

How much more likely are cops to be killed by a black person vs a white person adjusted per capita?

Back