Social Black people are 2.9 times more likely than white people to be killed by cops, report says

Yeah… full of race baiters and grifters maybe

This Harvard professors research paper got buried when he revealed NO bias towards blacks in police shootings… in 2016.

His colleagues turned on him

Just saw this this morning. Likely needs its own thread. But I need to dig into it more.

We all know this is fake news

Yeah… full of race baiters and grifters maybe

This Harvard professors research paper got buried when he revealed NO bias towards blacks in police shootings… in 2016.

His colleagues turned on him

Just saw this this morning. Likely needs its own thread. But I need to dig into it more.

OK.

If you're going to trust that study, are you going to also acknowledge that it says:

They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police.

Or are you only going to agree with the one part you like?

Police across America killed a record 1,329 people in 2023, and Black people were nearly three times more likely to be slain than whites, according to the Mapping Police Violence project.

It’s the most deaths at the hands of police since the project began collecting data in 2013, when 1,079 people were killed, a chart on its website shows.

oh god, here comes the Warroom race experts

Cops tend to treat black people differently. I remember in grad school I got locked out of the lab along with another black student. The cops opened the door for me but then he turned around and asked the black person for his ID. I remember laughing at my friend because we got an alert from campus police about a black male allegedly stealing bags. I left my bookbag in his car and told him to bring it in for me. He just walked around campus with two bags while buying lunch for us. There were also other hilariously messed up incidents like professors giving him the exam paper of another black student. They don't look anything alike. My friend is really dark since he is from Africa.

I will admit there are maybe less than 5 black students in that particular building. The surrounding area is the ghetto and people often get mugged. Suburban kids would often overdose in the parking lot.

Last edited:
OK.

If you're going to trust that study, are you going to also acknowledge that it says:

They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police.

And why do you think that happens?

Either way, the study completely destroys the entire BLM narrative. It got buried and Harvard DEI Legend, Claudine Gay also tried to bury him later.

The whole movement is based on lies.... enabled and abetted by liberals like yourself. It's all emotion based, while the statistics and numbers tell another story.

And why do you think that happens?

Either way, the study completely destroys the entire BLM narrative. It got buried and Harvard DEI Legend, Claudine Gay also tried to bury him later.

The whole movement is based on lies.... enabled and abetted by liberals like yourself. It's all emotion based, while the statistics and numbers tell another story.

There are a ton of articles and studies available that discuss the Fryer study, but as you probably haven't even read past the title of it there's no chance you'll read the others.

OK, so at least you admit those other parts of the Fryer study are true, although you probably have your own klan take on why.

Black people antagonize cops or put them in life threatening circumstances 2.9 times more than white people.

It's fun to make fun of cops and the ones that sit at the side of the road and look for speeders are a waste of resources. But overall, in most cases, is the criminal usually in the right or the cop?

Police across America killed a record 1,329 people in 2023, and Black people were nearly three times more likely to be slain than whites, according to the Mapping Police Violence project.

It’s the most deaths at the hands of police since the project began collecting data in 2013, when 1,079 people were killed, a chart on its website shows.

The funny thing is, this study's results are exactly opposite of a black Harvard professor's study from a few years ago.

87 minute interview & discussion with him at Austin University, uploaded a day ago -

The funny thing is, this study's results are exactly opposite of a black Harvard professor's study from a few years ago.

87 minute interview & discussion with him at Austin University, uploaded a day ago -

He even admits that he didn’t believe the results at first and rehired the assistants to redo the analysis. They came up with the same result lol.

The statistic of 2.9 might have a correlation to how much more likely is that person likely to commit a crime that results in deadly force.

Now do the stats on how much of a larger % of their population commit violent crimes. Would back these numbers of them getting shot by the cops.

please explain. what aspect of a black person’s biology is responsible for them being killed at an above-average rate by police? besides the skin of course.
Their stuborness truat me if they want to play who will blinl first many more will die because sooner or later people sociaty will see through their plane they already do since george floyd riots that os why them being in confrontation with police these days and die media is not making big fuss about it

Even if a racial group was disenfranchised for hundreds of years in America that doesn't change the fact that I had nothing to do with it and I don't owe society anything. Tough shit if black people are dealing with racial injustice, I benefit nothing from the society, it is conversely lucky to have me. I live in it but it is up to others to deal with societies ills. Now give me more advantages, never tax me and give me more things while I pretend I've been given nothing. Every woman who doesn't want me is a whore or her elbows are too pointy.

Even if a racial group was disenfranchised for hundreds of years in America that doesn't change the fact that I had nothing to do with it and I don't owe society anything. Tough shit if black people are dealing with racial injustice, I benefit nothing from the society, it is conversely lucky to have me. I live in it but it is up to others to deal with societies ills. Now give me more advantages, never tax me and give me more things while I pretend I've been given nothing. Every woman who doesn't want me is a whore or her elbows are too pointy.
You're all over the place with this one.
giphy.gif

OK.

You're arguing with people who say all Science is fake and gay until there is some random one that confirms their beliefs. They are not serious people.

Back